Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:15:04 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  How screwed up is Johnny Manziel?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How screwed up is Johnny Manziel?  (Read 2598 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:08:51 am »

I mean seriously. I previously thought the guy was an overprivileged asshole but I now think this guy is completely messed up in the head. He doesn't seem to be able to help himself. Obviously addiction is a powerful thing. This guy needs to get put away before he kills himself.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 12:46:04 pm »

^ Other than him looking like a tiny, weak man, what is wrong in this picture?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 03:48:27 pm »

Just his latest pic. He pretty much stays drunk and has thrown his NFL career away with no remorse.  He's been dropped by two agents, lost his endorsements, been charged with assault on his girlfriend and is no where near his 207 lb playing weight. It's really sad.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 04:56:18 pm »

Sad but expected to an extent. I never thought he would amount to anything in the NFL and I'm betting he even believes that himself now.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 02:24:42 pm »

This is no different than any other addict.  We see it as a higher fall since he's falling from money and fame, but it's less sad than when people lose their loved ones, their kids, their marriages, their homes, their lives, their freedom etc.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 03:15:41 pm »

This is no different than any other addict.  We see it as a higher fall since he's falling from money and fame, but it's less sad than when people lose their loved ones, their kids, their marriages, their homes, their lives, their freedom etc.
Sadly I'm much more accustomed to that scenario but have apparently become desensitized to it. I've had to stop "enabling" people in my life more times than i would care to count.  I always thought he would straighten himself up before he lost everything but I see that isn't going to happen.   

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 07:59:01 pm »

His close confidants have come out publicly and said he needs to get treatment or he's going to be dead soon
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:46:28 pm by BuccaneerBrad » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray