Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:55:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2016 NBA Finals: CLE vs. GSW
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2016 NBA Finals: CLE vs. GSW  (Read 7002 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 02:24:58 pm »

I believe that LeBron James is the second-best basketball player I have seen since I started watching the game, behind only Michael Jordan. I consider LeBron to be better than Kobe, better than Magic, better than Bird, better than Duncan, better than the holy trinity of Centers from the last 40 years, Shaq, Kareem and Hakeem.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 03:08:13 pm »

I think he's better than Jordan, but that's just me.  The breadth of his skillset is like nothing I've ever seen.  In most games, he's the best player at every position on the floor.

I drink your milkshake!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 03:20:27 pm »

I believe that LeBron James is the second-best basketball player I have seen since I started watching the game, behind only Michael Jordan. I consider LeBron to be better than Kobe, better than Magic, better than Bird, better than Duncan, better than the holy trinity of Centers from the last 40 years, Shaq, Kareem and Hakeem.

I'd agree with you on that.  Jordan made average players around him much better, I don't think James does that as much.  Bill Russell may be the best of all time, but before my time so it's tough to say.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 05:47:16 pm »

I'm inclined to say that Kareem is the best of all time.  He was the most devastating offensive weapon in the history of the game, and he was a dominant defender.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 09:14:26 am »

I'd agree with you on that.  Jordan made average players around him much better, I don't think James does that as much. 

I hear this said, but I think he does.

Guys like Mike Miller and JR Smith and Mario Chalmers were competent players in the NBA finals alongside James.  He does so much that it allows for guys like this to start on championship teams and do well.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray