Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:12:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2016 Miami Dolphins seasons Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2016 Miami Dolphins seasons Predictions  (Read 4801 times)
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 04:27:10 pm »

10-6 (but miss the playoffs)

Middle part of the schedule is very easy. Not since Marino's days has the offense had this many weapons. The offensive line is fixed and a top unit in the NFL.

Defense might be average to bad but this league is an offensive league in the regular season anyway so who cares.  They may start off 0-2 (just because its at seattle and new england) but after that this team can roll off some wins vs not a lot of good teams they will be facing
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 05:07:39 pm »

The offensive line is fixed and a top unit in the NFL.

It is? I must have missed that memo.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 07:10:59 pm »

fyo beat me to that response...

I would go as far as saying that Miami added talent to their O-line this offseason, and they should be better this year. Anything beyond that might be a little premature.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2016, 07:27:37 pm »

Yeah.....I really want to say they will have a winning season.....but I have seen this shit too many times before.

7-9  Angry

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 08:13:37 pm »

It is? I must have missed that memo.

It's fixed clearly and when Pouncey is healthy they have one of the best units in the NFL at pass blocking. Run blocking will be a little spotty, playing 3 left tackles it is expected the run blocking may not be high end, but the offensive line is very good and a top 5 unit in the league.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 11:35:55 pm »

8-8, 9-7 at best.

They'll win some games they shouldn't, which will makes us wonder why they'll lose more games than they should.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2016, 09:58:07 am »

8-8, 9-7 at best.

They'll win some games they shouldn't, which will makes us wonder why they'll lose more games than they should.
I just want a season where we win when we are supposed to win. Too many times we completely lay an egg when it should have been a win.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 11:54:05 am »

Winner Baba Booey! Except we managed to make the playoffs... Cheesy

Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 11:59:06 am »

Baba Booey from this thread:

10-6 (but miss the playoffs)

Middle part of the schedule is very easy.

Baby Booey from a thread in which the OP's main contention was that the Dolphins' success in 2016 was based largely on having played an easy schedule:

The whole "Strength of Schedule" thing is a joke too. Miami might be #1 (not our fault other teams on our schedule suck and had bad seasons, is it Miami's fault Arizona, Ravens, Bills, Jets all had down years?)....but by that logic NE is #2 and Seattle is#4 in the easiest schedule department, yet nobody is holding it against them what their SOS is.When talking about their playoff chances I don't hear anyone saying, but their SOS is weak...lol.  Maybe Seattle and NE are bad teams too that just got lucky that their SOS is weak this year....lol.  Just cherry picking a stat to rip on Miami.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 12:16:26 pm »

Winner Baba Booey! Except we managed to make the playoffs... Cheesy

I'm always a winner daddio! lol

Baba Booey from this thread:

Baby Booey from a thread in which the OP's main contention was that the Dolphins' success in 2016 was based largely on having played an easy schedule:

That's right, Strength of Schedule is a joke. See here is what you fail to understand and why you think you are smarter than you are but why you come off as clueless. Making an "observation" about a teams schedule is just that, making an observation. What you do is take something like strength of schedule and then start drawing these wacky and stupid conclusions from it that go off on a million tangents is an entirely different story. You take stats and things like that and twist them to read more into than what it is on face value.  You don't see the difference between making an observation and then taking a stat and going off on tangents with it is what makes it hilarious. Now you can go back and SMD and just congratulate me for getting a prediction mostly right. Something you never seem to do! I'm sure you will lose multiple "farms" today on betting some college bowl games. Happy New Years (mic drop)....I'm out!
Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 12:26:47 pm »

That's right, Strength of Schedule is a joke. See here is what you fail to understand and why you think you are smarter than you are but why you come off as clueless. Making an "observation" about a teams schedule is just that, making an observation. What you do is take something like strength of schedule and then start drawing these wacky and stupid conclusions from it that go off on a million tangents is an entirely different story. You take stats and things like that and twist them to read more into than what it is on face value.  You don't see the difference between making an observation and then taking a stat and going off on tangents with it is what makes it hilarious.

I figured he'd actually try to defend that! Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray