Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:22:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game: Bengals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game: Bengals  (Read 8349 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 11:49:58 am »

My shame of the game goes to whichever braindead idiot in the front office approved those ridiculous uniforms.  When the original pictures were posted, they didn't look too bad, but seeing them in the game? They challenge the Marlins outfield sculpture as the ugliest thing associated with a Miami sports team.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2016, 11:55:08 am »

My shame of the game goes to whichever braindead idiot in the front office approved those ridiculous uniforms.  When the original pictures were posted, they didn't look too bad, but seeing them in the game? They challenge the Marlins outfield sculpture as the ugliest thing associated with a Miami sports team.

I think Cincy won the coin toss at the owner's meetings, so they didn't have to wear them.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 12:42:01 pm »

Play calling was terrible and so was Tannehill.....his pocket presence was atrocious and he continues to throw passes that get deflected at the LOS.

Overall this team was completely unprepared in most facets of the game so it has to go to Gase this week!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 01:03:58 pm »

Tannehill gets my vote this week.

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 03:48:52 pm »

(In my Game show host voice) My Vote for the year is Tannenbaum,for continuing the Dolphins tradition of bringing trades/free agents that suck! Rolling the dice banking on our success with injury prone players, that haven't played a full 16 games for multiple seasons.(bringing in,signing,resigning) While not having one ouce of forethought to have a somewhat capable back up,for when these risks fail miserably! Mike Tannenbuam....

+1 on the uni's,the pics were ok, then when the 1st pics were tweeted...Ughh...then when they came on the field,they got worse.

My shame of the week.
Adam Gase - I feel he's f'ked because of the roster,I like him,and think he can coach....Last 2 games,the team has played pitiful.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:53:21 pm by DaLittle B » Logged

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »

Those unis were worse than what we normally wear and that's saying something. Definitely looked better with old helmets and white pants.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 04:04:51 pm »

Whoa, that's way more yellow than what was on my TV
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:31:50 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2016, 04:06:44 pm »

Yes .... this is probably a better example. Not sure why the other is so washed out

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 04:45:51 pm »

Yes .... this is probably a better example. Not sure why the other is so washed out
Yeah, that's what I saw on my TV last night, but every picture on Bleacher Report has it looking more yellow.  Is this another black-blue/gold-white dress debate?
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 04:51:22 pm »

I said two things about the play-calling... please feature more rollouts / bootlegs and please don't use the 2-1 stacked receiver crap. There were exactly none of the former and when they tried the latter, Tannehill got strip-sacked.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2016, 10:58:25 am »

The offensive line was god-awful.  I thought Tannehill played poorly, but seeing some replays, it looks like he was hung out to dry sometimes or he got hit when he threw and stuff.  Hard to say.  I think I might say that it's Gase. 

He didn't put us in a position to win the game.  We got beat down pretty much all game and the only thing we did was a fluke long TD on blown coverage.  And we tackled horribly, too.

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2016, 01:04:10 am »

Can't believe none of us picked Fede.

Only the Dolphins could commit such a stupid penalty. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2016, 08:50:14 am »

One of us did:

Fede gets it for spoiling a chance to turn things around in the game. Not saying it was a big chance...
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2016, 12:30:48 pm »

Two of us did.  He was #3 on my list, but only because the offense was so inept the entire game.  Had the offense shown even a minor ability to have a good drive he would have been #1 by a long shot.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2016, 07:56:02 pm »

Sorry, I should have said I can't believe most of us didn't pick Fede, but then again, most of us had stopped watching the game at that point.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray