Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:05:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  The Cubs and Red Sox are on a collision course!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: The Cubs and Red Sox are on a collision course!  (Read 6823 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 10:04:29 pm »

Cubs look really shaky right now here in game 4

Edit:  That was an amazing rally to steal that win. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:45:31 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 04:02:00 pm »

Listening to bay area radio today,  a bunch of people are complaining about Bochy taking out Matt Moore because of his pitch count. Is this pure hindsight managing?

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 04:34:15 pm »

^^^ Definitely...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 06:00:19 pm »

Listening to bay area radio today,  a bunch of people are complaining about Bochy taking out Matt Moore because of his pitch count. Is this pure hindsight managing?

Well it was a three run lead, I understand that some of them might have been thinking at least he could have started the inning and been taken out if a batter reached base. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 02:22:13 pm »

I agree with What Derosa mentioned on MLB tonight,If Bruce Bochy couldn't trust his bullpen to get 3 outs,with a 3 run lead. They weren't going anywhere in the playoffs.

We shall see if my prediction of the Dodgers will take the Cubs out,can be true tonight...

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 11:22:02 pm »

Don't like the decisions the Cubs have made here in this game. 

The Dodgers on the other hand, are making good decisions.

Edit:  I still think walking to load the bases was the right decision there.  You want to force the Cubs to take out their best pitcher. 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:15:32 am by dolphins4life » Logged

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 11:33:19 am »

Not to be OMG The world is tumbling down,but I do believe for the Cubs this series it really depends what Jake Arrieta shows up tonight.If the Cy young winner 2015,beginning of the year pitcher,or the pedestrian Jake from State Farm pitcher from the 2nd half of this year. The 2nd half 2016 Jake shows up,I think my prediction will be realized soon....

On the bright side, We won 1 game in the NLCS this year an improvement over last year. Embarrassed Tongue

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 08:35:34 pm »

They need better offensive production too.

And to manufacture some runs

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 08:36:35 pm »

Not liking what I am seeing so far in this one

Missing chances like that really hurts you against a good pitching staff
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 08:46:03 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 09:00:23 pm »

History definitely plays a factor for the Cubs here, I think it is in the players heads.

Season is starting to slip away for the Cubs.

If they can't win anything with this roster, maybe they will indeed never win anything
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:13:54 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 09:39:05 pm »

Close the book on this series now Sad

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 09:51:00 am »

Addison!!  Addison!!  Addison!!  Addison!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 02:55:45 pm »

Cheesy The Key is for me not to see parts of the game...The big Win against S.F. I fell asleep on my couch watching the game,and woke up to post game that we won. Last night,we had training thunderstorms,power flickering,and intermittently going off...Just long enough to turn the T.V. off,and make the enough satellite dish to reboot.I'd catch an inning lose an inning,Usually my internet would boot back quicker,and I'd catch what happened on twitter.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 12:33:02 am »

This was almost a must win for the Cubs tonight because Kershaw is very difficult to beat.

We could be heading for a game 7 at Wrigley Field. 

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 09:30:50 am »

I tuned in last night just in time to watch Addison yank one out of the park...I was dancing around my living room.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray