Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:50:42 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Titans
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Titans  (Read 2915 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 09, 2016, 04:13:19 pm »

The front office for hiring an incompetent coach and for putting together a team of misfits. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 05:05:17 pm »

Ugh...you for call in for our brand new coaches head 5 games into the season
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 05:10:38 pm »

Not the first time I have been nominated

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 05:33:02 pm »

Billy Turner
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 05:36:30 pm »

Turner sucks horribly.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 09:46:10 pm »

It's true that Turner sucks but is it really his fault he is playing? We have known that he, Dallas Thomas and others are not good enough to even back up for years now. They should have been replaced. As it stands we have idiots selecting our players and so far they have failed to upgrade just about anything. I honestly think we had way more talent on our team the year we went 1-15.

I don't get the people calling for Tannehill to be removed. Heck ... Matt Moore doesn't want to play behind this line either. Just like Moore getting hrt in preseason ... I dont know too many QBs who could survive what Tannehill goes through. Anyone who saw who  our O-line was today and thought we'd score over 10 points hasn't been paying attention.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:38:42 pm »

me for wasting my time watching the game

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 01:33:27 pm »

The Dolphins Defense sucked some major ass...

Rock, Paper,Scissors - between Dallas Thomas,Billy Turner,(neither should be in the NFL) or Ja'wuan James.

IMO Ja'wuan James is another case of constant regime change of front office/coaching staff every few years of bad franchises,where the old regime sees them as a building block,the new regime sees them as a position that needs to be upgraded.

Honorable mention to the idiots that kept chanting for Matt Moore at the game.

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 01:35:38 pm »

There are so many to choose from.....I'm going with Mike Tannenbaum for not properly addressing the swinging gate of an offensive line we have!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 04:01:28 am »

I almost didn't watch the game when I found out that Turnstile would be our starting left tackle. There was no way that was ever going to work and I'm not even going to blame him for sucking... I'm with CF on that one.

No, this time around I'll (again) blame Gase and the coaching staff. (No, I don't want us to fire him.)

If you go back and watch the game, notice how often Tennessee lines up in max-protect. And then notice how often Miami lines up with way fewer guys to block.

Tennessee showed exactly what Miami's gameplan should have been, *especially* with Turnstile at left guard and no prep time, but probably every week. It sounds simple, but keeping more bodies in there to block is a must, even if it means only two guys are running routes.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 01:58:52 pm »

It's true that Turner sucks but is it really his fault he is playing?

At some point, you have to blame crappy players for being crappy.  If he was made to start and he sucked, fine -- but he is here as a backup, replacing an injured guy. 

He is not playing backup-worthy.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray