Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:29:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Landry's Crackback Block
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Landry's Crackback Block  (Read 2921 times)
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 05:16:40 pm »

NFL Network is saying

Sources: #Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry was fined $24,309 for an illegal crackback -- his hit on #Bills S Aaron Williams. Letter sent on Tuesday
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 04:49:36 pm »

As expected, Jarvis Landry was fined some $24,000 for his potentially career-ending hit on Aaron Williams, but he wasn’t the only Dolphins punished by the league.

The NFL also assessed Byron Maxwell a $9,115 fine for taunting the Bills last Sunday.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article111129657.html#storylink=cpy

Anyone know what Maxwell did that was so heinous and when did taunting become a fineable offense? Just seems crazy to me.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 06:25:01 pm »

As expected, Jarvis Landry was fined some $24,000 for his potentially career-ending hit on Aaron Williams, but he wasn’t the only Dolphins punished by the league.

The NFL also assessed Byron Maxwell a $9,115 fine for taunting the Bills last Sunday.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article111129657.html#storylink=cpy

Anyone know what Maxwell did that was so heinous and when did taunting become a fineable offense? Just seems crazy to me.

final drive when the game was pretty much over he was on the Buffalo sideline acting like a jerk. Kept the drive alive and gave Buffalo a TD.

Look, taunting is a rule. You break it you get a flag and are subject to a fine if it is really over the top. These players need to realize that when you make a play it isn't a free pass to act like a jerk and celebrate. Every play doesn't need a celebration.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray