Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:52:41 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Jets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Jets  (Read 3926 times)
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 02:04:46 pm »

I'd rather have Mike Wallace with his 39/614/4TDs.

I mean, while we are wishing for previous receivers.

Did you see that douchebag on the NFL network Sunday talking to Deion?  How he just came to Miami to get paid and now he's back to working hard.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 04:27:02 pm »

He's 33/48 for 420 yards and 5 TDs. Parker is 25/42 for 303 yards and 1 TD. Who would you rather have right now?

Receivers aren't magically better in the endzone, so unless he's on my team or on my fantasy teams, touchdowns doesn't mean a whole lot. Matthews does have more yards and a better catch percentage, though, so yes, he does look like he's playing better than Parker.

He's also being paid $5 million a year, which I'm not sure he's worth. Parker is four years younger and paid half that.

Would I rather have Matthews right now? Maybe, maybe even probably, but looking at his career stats I'd be hard pressed to say that he has more potential than Parker.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 11:55:57 am »

Parker can't stay on the field and plays smaller than his size when he in the game. So far he has been a disappointment IMO.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray