Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:40:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  META: What kind of things should we be talking about on here?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: META: What kind of things should we be talking about on here?  (Read 11203 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2016, 05:09:30 pm »

What exactly are your all's priorities here? 

Our priorities include not having every thread getting hijacked into a shitstorm attack on a single player and not having multiple threads with bogus attacks all on the exact same theme.

Now that you know that is a priority of the mods please help us achieve it. 

Thanks for asking.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2016, 05:11:58 pm »

Dolfanalyst, no one is attacking you personally.  Your posts (and the positions you are taking in them) are what are being questioned.

You are perfectly free to continue your series of anti-Tannehill posts, but you have been notified that in light of your posting history, they will be treated in the same manner that we would treat posts from a Jets fan who arrived to the site and politely, courteously, and repeatedly pointed out that the Dolphins are objectively a terrible franchise and should be contracted from the league.

Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2016, 07:58:07 pm »

Our priorities include not having every thread getting hijacked into a shitstorm attack on a single player and not having multiple threads with bogus attacks all on the exact same theme.

Now that you know that is a priority of the mods please help us achieve it. 

Thanks for asking.

How's this one sit with you?

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=24471.0

How about this one?

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=24457.0

This one?

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=24428.0

This one?

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=24348.0

This one?

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=24330.0

You people are making it awfully easy to determine that you have an agenda here. Cheesy

Here's a hint:  realize that when you post something, it actually says something about you! Wink
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2016, 08:13:49 pm »

Think whatever you'd like.  This thread is confirmation enough that some of you folks have a pro-Tannehill bias, and an agenda toward me.

Carry on.  I'm done here. Smiley

Don't think so highly of yourself that there is an agenda towards you by total strangers. It's not pro or anti Tannehill bias. It's you beat a dead horse and are a one-trick pony. Find another topic we get your stance on Tannehill. You don't have to write a novel anymore on the issue. Everyone is crystal clear where you stand.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2016, 08:13:53 pm »

Yes, it must be everyone else (on multiple message boards!) that has the pro-Tannehill bias, while you are the only one who can see clearly through the rose-colored fog.

The one constant in all of your problems is you.

Run Ricky Run
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2016, 08:17:22 pm »

Yes, it must be everyone else (on multiple message boards!) that has the pro-Tannehill bias, while you are the only one who can see clearly through the rose-colored fog.

I certainly think there is a pro tannehill slant here. The same shit was w henne about all he needed was a good wr. Then it was the Ocs fault. Then it was the online etc. henne wasn't the answer and tannehill is not the guy. But if don't try to make him do anything he will be fine. Run the ball
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2016, 08:23:13 pm »

To be fair we are all on the same team. Everybody is frustrated. The patriots have won the division 13 of the last 14 years. The NFL has the least parity of the 4 major sports. It isn't fun losing every year.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 01:08:56 am »

I don't give one shit who likes Tannehill or who doesn't.  My desire to move threads has literally nothing to do with that.  Nothing.  I don't care.  I don't care who hates Landry or who loves him either.  I love dissent.  I specifically look for it and promote moderators with differing opinions on sports and world views to promote a diversity of thinking.

I'm all about conversation and what stifles it vs. what promotes it.

I drink your milkshake!
Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2016, 02:43:15 am »

I don't give one shit who likes Tannehill or who doesn't.  My desire to move threads has literally nothing to do with that.  Nothing.  I don't care.  I don't care who hates Landry or who loves him either.  I love dissent.  I specifically look for it and promote moderators with differing opinions on sports and world views to promote a diversity of thinking.

I'm all about conversation and what stifles it vs. what promotes it.

Well don't look now, but the threads I've stared about Tannehill (good and bad) in the other forum are routinely the most viewed and the most responded to, and I'm respectful to everyone who responds in those threads, regardless of their viewpoints.

Now, is that promoting conversation, or stifling it?

Contrast that with what some of your moderators are doing here and elsewhere.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2016, 05:55:25 am »

Contrast that with what some of your moderators are doing here and elsewhere.

If you don't like it you are free to leave!
Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2016, 07:13:31 am »

If you don't like it you are free to leave!

I'm strongly considering it. Smiley
Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2016, 07:28:55 am »

It's just as (if not more) likely that the thing I bolded is the one constant.

If you think that isn't a possibility at all on forums in which the members desperately want to see one thing (Tannehill's success) and not another (his failure), you're delirious.

I regularly post in another Dolphins forum in which the majority of members, including the moderators, openly criticize Tannehill as holding the team back.  Never had problem one there.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2016, 05:30:56 pm »

It's just as (if not more) likely that the thing I bolded is the one constant.

If you think that isn't a possibility at all on forums in which the members desperately want to see one thing (Tannehill's success) and not another (his failure), you're delirious.

I regularly post in another Dolphins forum in which the majority of members, including the moderators, openly criticize Tannehill as holding the team back.  Never had problem one there.

I most definitely am NOT rooting for Tannihill to be successful.  What I am rooting for is intelligent discussion which has been drowned out by you hijacking every thread to claim 1) qb is the only position that matters and 2) Tannihill sucks.  Neither of which is true.  Quit hijacking threads.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2016, 06:04:01 pm »

I most definitely am NOT rooting for Tannihill to be successful.  What I am rooting for is intelligent discussion which has been drowned out by you hijacking every thread to claim 1) qb is the only position that matters and 2) Tannihill sucks.  Neither of which is true.  Quit hijacking threads.

Go to a patriots board then. There is no other discussion on this site. The threads aren't hijacked and they certainly don't need you cleaning them up lol
Dolfanalyst
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2016, 06:13:03 pm »

Did you miss the post I made above in this thread, with the series of links that addresses everything you said in the quote above?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray