Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:07:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game - Cardinals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game - Cardinals  (Read 4210 times)
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 02:17:20 pm »

You don't want to do that either, as you would be giving them the ball back after the FG.  You need to kick the FG with <= 3 seconds left, which MIA could control easily.

If Williams takes a knee as soon as he sees no hole, we aren't even having this discussion.  He made a bad decision because he was poorly coached.

The bad decision is running the play. After the catch the clock wasn't stopping. Miami could have just let the clock run down and taken a timeout with 3 or 4 seconds left.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 02:42:57 pm »

Can't we all agree that it was a bad call and a bad decision for Moore to hand it off while falling down, and for Williams to try and get a TD? The call should have been Moore taking a knee, then when Moore is falling he should have just fell to the ground and hugged the ball, then when Williams couldn't get a TD he should have just fallen to the ground. They almost went to OT because of 3 very bad decisions.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 05:23:21 pm »

So, since the "META" thread got shut down, I guess I'll post here my suggestion about the Anti-Fins Chat section.  It's been two years since we have done it, but we used to tally the votes for the SOTG thread and put them as the winner for the Goat Trailer.  I kinda liked that as you could look at one place to see who we thought brought the team down throughout the season.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray