Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:54:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  49ers Hire John Lynch
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 49ers Hire John Lynch  (Read 2755 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: January 30, 2017, 09:18:16 am »

So the San Francisco 49ers hired John Lynch to be their GM. Lynch has never worked in a front office before. I see this as another disaster for a once strong franchise. It isn't too late to be a full time Dolphins guy Stroke.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 10:15:21 am »

His only chance is Lynch is very smart...like crazy smart.  He could surprise people...could.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:34:59 am by Tenshot13 » Logged
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 11:13:03 am »

Matt Millen 2.0
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 11:25:25 am »

Matt Millen 2.0
This has been a common assessment.

Some more optimistic fans have compared this to John Elway; however, John Elway was the owner of a (championship-winning) AFL team for 6 years.  He also has an extensive business background, owning many car dealerships and restaurants.

Immediately following his retirement from the NFL, John Lynch was hired as a color commentator.  That has been his job for the last 9 years.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 01:20:26 pm »

As a 49ers fan, I would have accepted anyone, including Donald Trump's retarded second cousin, as a replacement for Baalke. I really liked John Lynch as a player, so hopefully he will surprise folks and turn out to be a good GM.

It isn't too late to be a full time Dolphins guy Stroke.

Man, as a lifelong 49ers fan who is also a lifelong Phoenix Suns and San Diego Padres fan, it would take more than a few bad seasons and a little front office turmoil to turn me away from my team. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 05:27:50 pm »

As a 49ers fan, I would have accepted anyone, including Donald Trump's retarded second cousin,

Unavailable he is serving as a senior policy advisor.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 01:47:49 pm »

In a move that surprises nobody at all, the 49ers signed Kyle Shanahan to be the new head coach. I'm nothing short of ecstatic about this move...hope he breathes a little life into our offense.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 01:56:44 pm »

In a move that surprises nobody at all, the 49ers signed Kyle Shanahan to be the new head coach. I'm nothing short of ecstatic about this move...hope he breathes a little life into our offense.

Smart head coach + moron GM = losing seasons and fired head coach.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 02:24:59 pm »

Smart head coach + moron GM = losing seasons and fired head coach.

Thank God we don't have a moron GM then...  Wink

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray