Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:25 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl Sunday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl Sunday  (Read 11639 times)
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2017, 10:25:14 pm »

Wow, what a comeback - and what a choke!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2017, 10:29:32 pm »

Why did I watch that game.

Why did I do that to myself

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2017, 10:30:23 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen, Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons!

BeanCounter

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2017, 10:33:22 pm »

Here's hoping Matt Ryan and the Falcons never reach the Super Bowl again.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2017, 10:33:47 pm »

They will have to live with the tag of the biggest chokers in the NFL for at least another 12 months.

I wonder if their owner thinks he may have cursed his team coming down from the luxury suite to the sidelines? The moment he did it the Patriots started scoring TDs Tongue
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2017, 10:40:04 pm »

Patriots fan:  Can he really be lucky after winning five Superbowls?  (It should be at least eight, though).

Me:  YES 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2017, 10:43:20 pm »

Robert Kraft been to the solarium lately?  Tongue
BeanCounter

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2017, 10:50:28 pm »

Say what you want about Robert Kraft.  At least he is an owner that is more interested in winning Super Bowls than hosting one.  I wish Ross was half the owner Kraft was.  If he was, the Dolphins wouldn't be playing 7 home games for the third time next season.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2017, 10:50:55 pm »

Now do you all understand why I act the way I do in the game threads?  Because IT'S NEVER OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2017, 10:56:02 pm »

Say what you want about Robert Kraft.  At least he is an owner that is more interested in winning Super Bowls than hosting one.  I wish Ross was half the owner Kraft was.  If he was, the Dolphins wouldn't be playing 7 home games for the third time next season.

Sadly true. Sad
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2017, 11:00:57 pm »

Now do you all understand why I act the way I do in the game threads?  Because IT'S NEVER OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a strange statement to come from someone who has been repeatedly admonished for posting Shame of the Game threads while time is still remaining on the clock.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2017, 11:04:39 pm »

This is a strange statement to come from someone who has been repeatedly admonished for posting Shame of the Game threads while time is still remaining on the clock.

I did that to try to change their fortunes.

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2017, 11:06:40 pm »

It should have been over - blowing a 28-3 lead with 18 minutes game time to go is unforgivable.

It was a strange game in a lot of ways, despite being up by so much the time of possession was already lopsided to the Patriots and the Falcons D were on the field for two thirds of the game. In that scenario you run the ball, short passes in bounds to chew up the clock and give the guys a break right? No, they set up for the long bomb at key times, Ryan takes too long to get rid of the ball and gets strip-sacked, and later effectively gives up what should have been a game winning field goal with another sack. The D never gets a decent break and wear out. I wonder if the 49ers are quite so confident in Shannahan now? Undecided
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2017, 11:09:58 pm »

They legitimately could have knelt down three times and kicked the field goal.

They had that game in the bag. 

Now I get to hear Scott Zolak, who makes me puke.  Fitzy, who also makes me puke, and all the annoying Patriots fans. 

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2017, 08:17:39 am »

Yep, all over my facebook, I am reading about how Brady is the GOAT.

Makes me sick. 

Two Super Bowls in three years that were literally handed to him by the other team. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:20:36 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray