Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:57:20 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Super Bowl Sunday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl Sunday  (Read 11790 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2017, 10:48:39 am »

I went all Bill Maher most of the game, Just yelling F-U at my t.V., but ended up in the fetal position crying by the end of the game. Cheesy

I actually turned it off at the start of overtime when N.E. won the OT coin flip, it was over the Falcons speed defense was gassed.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2017, 12:07:07 pm »

They legitimately could have knelt down three times and kicked the field goal.

They had that game in the bag. 

Now I get to hear Scott Zolak, who makes me puke.  Fitzy, who also makes me puke, and all the annoying Patriots fans. 
Before the sack, it was a 53 yd fg, which isn't a gimmie.  Bryant is very good, so I would take my chances with him, but at least run the football up the middle a couple of times! 
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2017, 12:22:10 pm »

Before the sack it was a 39-yard FG.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2017, 02:11:17 pm »

Well I'm happy as can be for the Falcons getting sacked out of FG range at the end of the 3r qtr, I won $1400 on that.  Of course none of it could have been possible without the Ghost shanking the extra point off the upright.  The money win really tempered the fact the Patriots won.  This is the 2nd time I have won big money in the SB with the Patriots, the last time was against the Panthers when I won on the FG by Vinatieri with 4 seconds left.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2017, 02:48:24 pm »

Before the sack it was a 39-yard FG.
Really?  I could have sworn I heard Joe Buck say it was a 53 yarder from where they were before the sack.  That makes it even worse then!

Edit:  Spider, you were right.  They were on the 22 yard line.  Add 17 yards (10 for the end zone and 7 for the fg kicker to setup) and it would have been a 39 yard FG.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:54:31 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2017, 02:49:47 pm »

Really?  I could have sworn I heard Joe Buck say it was a 53 yarder from where they were before the sack.  That makes it even worse then!

He said that after the sack and then there was a penalty that definitely took them out of range.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:51:36 pm by Phishfan » Logged
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2017, 02:54:44 pm »

He said that after the sack and then there was a penalty that definitely took them out of range.
Ah, makes sense.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2017, 02:58:42 pm »

Well I'm happy as can be for the Falcons getting sacked out of FG range at the end of the 3r qtr, I won $1400 on that.  Of course none of it could have been possible without the Ghost shanking the extra point off the upright.  The money win really tempered the fact the Patriots won.  This is the 2nd time I have won big money in the SB with the Patriots, the last time was against the Panthers when I won on the FG by Vinatieri with 4 seconds left.

Prop bets or do you have very expensive squares?

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2017, 06:12:32 pm »

If only I knew for sure whether this was legal or not.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2017, 08:20:43 pm »

$100/square.  I always seem to win when I have crappy numbers (9-8) in this case.  When I Have good numbers (7's, 0's, etc.) I never seem to even sniff a win.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2017, 02:41:01 pm »

This Super Bowl could very well blow away all records for most highlight replays. 

Pretty much anytime there is a blowout game and TV exes are getting worried people are getting ready to switch off the game we are going to get the following:

[Shot of people leaving stadium.]

Announcer 1:  Folks are leaving in droves.

Announcer 2: Yeah, these are the same folks who turned off their TV during the 3rd Q of SB LI and missed the greatest comeback ever.

[highlites of SB LI]

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray