Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:00:05 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  So what is the over/under on Trump being impeached.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: So what is the over/under on Trump being impeached.  (Read 2010 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 02:32:15 pm »

I have a feeling that you guys will have a much easier time with Trump than you would with Pence or Cruz. It's funny and ironic that there were so many liberals that wanted Trump to win the nomination over the other candidates because they thought that Hillary would have a much easier time winning. Haha, jokes on you suckers. Anyhow, other than me, these political threads have turned into Liberal moderator circle jerk threads. You guys make fun of religious people. Shit, you guys are in a little magical world of your own, complete with unicorns, fairies, and pixidust...

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 03:57:23 pm »

Trump ain't no stinkin' Republican. Where did you guys get that from? And make no mistake, if one of the aforementioned people in your post was POTUS. You would be complaining just as much as you currently are now. That's how you guys operate.
It's not like we have to reach back into the 1800s to find out how liberals acted the last time a Republican was President... or even won the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray