Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:48:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Condolences to those poor souls.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Condolences to those poor souls.....  (Read 1548 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: February 19, 2017, 01:16:40 pm »

....who died in the Muslim lead terroist attacks in Sweden.  First Bowling Green, then Atlanta now Sweden.  These Muslim lead terror attacks are getting out of hand Mr. President.  That is three new attacks since you took office. That is a much higher frequency than during the tenure of your predecessors.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 01:18:19 pm »

They're daring him to start something.  And he might be crazy enough to do it
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:30:05 pm by BuccaneerBrad » Logged

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:00:59 pm »

They're daring him to start something.  And he might be crazy enough to do it

I can't tell if you are being serious right now.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 06:40:07 pm »

I can't tell if you are being serious right now.

Why have 3 Reichstag fires unless you are planning on issuing a decree for the Protection of people and state?

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 07:31:43 pm »

Why have 3 Reichstag fires unless you are planning on issuing a decree for the Protection of people and state?

What does this have to do with me and my question of if Brad believes terrorists are baiting the President?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:54:27 pm by Phishfan » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 09:38:10 pm »

TDMMC has turned into the land of master "baiters" and trolls.  Trump makes a reference to a story that was broadcast on FOX concerning immigrants & the rise of crime and how Sweden is hiding it and the left go extremely off topic to pretend to win an imagined argument. News flash ... water is wet. 

I really think most of America is tired of all the crying from the sore losers. If elections were next week I don't think most Democrats, outside of the ones in only democrat areas, would have much of a chance. I saw a poll on MSN that said over 75% of the country is tired of hearing about protests and Trump. I realize all of you gentlemen are enlightened but most of the country really doesn't care. Quit trying to make stories out of nothing like how much it costs to protect his family as if Democrats don't do the same thing. fake news stories everywhere to distort any semblance of truth.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 10:19:17 pm »

I really think most of America is tired of all the crying from the sore losers.

I still don't understand how people who enthusiastically cheered Tea Party protests in 2009 can talk about "sore losers protesting" with a straight face.  There are plenty of non-hypocritical reasons to criticize anti-Trump protesters.

Say they are pinko Marxists.
Say they are welfare queens who need to get a job.
Say they are illegal immigrants.
Say they are simply wrong.

But the Tea Party started protesting Obama in January 2009.  Their entire existence is built on a foundation of being sore losers.

I almost feel bad calling out conservative projection (the right does what they accuse the left of doing), but I don't know any other way to describe this.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 04:33:52 am »

I still don't understand how people who enthusiastically cheered Tea Party protests in 2009 can talk about "sore losers protesting" with a straight face.  There are plenty of non-hypocritical reasons to criticize anti-Trump protesters.

But the Tea Party started protesting Obama in January 2009.  Their entire existence is built on a foundation of being sore losers.

I almost feel bad calling out conservative projection (the right does what they accuse the left of doing), but I don't know any other way to describe this.

They are simply wrong. There you go, you have the answer you wanted!

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 11:31:08 am »

First off most people didn't cheer the Tea Party. Again ... I don't think most of America really cared. It's fun to paint with such a broad brush to label everyone else but it simply isn't the truth. And that goes for both sides. It would be fun to pretend all of Hollywood is crazy a Lena Dunham but that isn't the truth. She, and those like her, are just more vocal about not understanding how a democracy works. The rest of the people, which is easily the majority, are just trying to make a living for their family until the next election comes around.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 01:21:16 pm »

First off most people didn't cheer the Tea Party. Again ... I don't think most of America really cared. It's fun to paint with such a broad brush to label everyone else but it simply isn't the truth. And that goes for both sides. It would be fun to pretend all of Hollywood is crazy a Lena Dunham but that isn't the truth. She, and those like her, are just more vocal about not understanding how a democracy works. The rest of the people, which is easily the majority, are just trying to make a living for their family until the next election comes around.

Of course more people are going to protest some one who was elected after getting a minority of votes, than some one who won the majority of votes. 

The Biggest difference between the protests was the tea party was protesting some one who the majority of Americans wanted Obama to be president, the MAJORITY of Americans did not want Trump to be president. 

Another significant difference was Obama made a constant effort to reach out to Republicans and Americans who didn't vote for him, Trump has not.

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 01:32:41 pm »

TDMMC has turned into the land of master "baiters" and trolls.  Trump makes a reference to a story that was broadcast on FOX concerning immigrants & the rise of crime and how Sweden is hiding it and the left go extremely off topic to pretend to win an imagined argument. News flash ... water is wet. 

I really think most of America is tired of all the crying from the sore losers. If elections were next week I don't think most Democrats, outside of the ones in only democrat areas, would have much of a chance. I saw a poll on MSN that said over 75% of the country is tired of hearing about protests and Trump. I realize all of you gentlemen are enlightened but most of the country really doesn't care. Quit trying to make stories out of nothing like how much it costs to protect his family as if Democrats don't do the same thing. fake news stories everywhere to distort any semblance of truth.

It's not crying from the "losers" (personally, I think we're all on the losing end when he won). You just don't get it. It's just normal people saying the President continually lies and exaggerates and it's dangerous. He is so obviously making incorrect statements that can be fact-checked within minutes.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 09:55:16 am »

Hmmm.....Trump talks about problems in Sweden when there was none.  Next day there are riots.  Coincidence?  Or was Trump forces behind the riots but Trump got ahead of himself by using them as a talking point prematurely? 

Later is more likely.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 10:10:56 am »

Hmmm.....Trump talks about problems in Sweden when there was none.  Next day there are riots.  Coincidence?  Or was Trump forces behind the riots but Trump got ahead of himself by using them as a talking point prematurely? 

Later is more likely.
Are you seriously suggesting that Trump had people start riots in Sweden, and you actually believe it?  You might need to polish off your tinfoil hat.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 10:55:15 am »

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump had people start riots in Sweden, and you actually believe it?  You might need to polish off your tinfoil hat.

I am seriously suggesting it has a greater likelihood than at least a dozen conspiracy theories that were discussed at length regarding Clinton.

I am seriously suggesting that the possibility be investigated by the FBI and multiple congressional subcommittees.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 11:41:24 am »

I am seriously suggesting it has a greater likelihood than at least a dozen conspiracy theories that were discussed at length regarding Clinton.

I am seriously suggesting that the possibility be investigated by the FBI and multiple congressional subcommittees.
Well that is seriously hypocritical to suggest that in one breath, then say it's ridiculous the Clintons having a death squad.  There is more evidence there than that Trump hired people to create riots in Sweden.  Do you think that should be investigated by the FBI?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray