Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:00:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Nick Saban loses!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nick Saban loses!  (Read 2896 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: January 10, 2017, 12:30:12 am »

It never gets old.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 07:32:41 am »

Haha!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 09:55:52 am »

He is 114 -19, cherish the few you get.  I think I see the problem, if what brings you joy is losses by Saben and Belichick, joy is going to be rare in your life.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 10:08:25 am »

^^^ It isn't just losses, I also enjoy the fines, losing of draft picks, etc.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 11:02:22 am »

He is 114 -19, cherish the few you get.  I think I see the problem, if what brings you joy is losses by Saben and Belichick, joy is going to be rare in your life.
I hate Saban more...he's an asshole, liar, egotistical douchebag who likes his privacy, yet doesn't mind putting his nose in shit where it doesn't belong making him a hypocrite.  Bellicheck is just an asshole and a cheater.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:15:42 am »

Bill Belichick is not a former Miami head coach that made a series of decisions that kneecapped the franchise, then bolted.  So I don't really care about his losses, outside of those that directly affect Miami (e.g. 2007, 2008).

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 12:01:10 pm »

I really don't get the Saban hate from Dolphin fans. If I understand correctly it's because he lied about wanting to go to Alabama? I'm not sure what fans expect. I don't tell my company when I'm looking for another job and I know very few that would.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 12:04:55 pm »

I really don't get the Saban hate from Dolphin fans.

It is a really fun thing to do. I don't like the Tide either so it is a match made in heaven.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 01:15:22 pm »

I really don't get the Saban hate from Dolphin fans. If I understand correctly it's because he lied about wanting to go to Alabama?

a former Miami head coach that made a series of decisions that kneecapped the franchise, then bolted.
He could have had the decency to stay long enough to get fired for his incompetence.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 02:27:43 pm »

I really don't get the Saban hate from Dolphin fans. If I understand correctly it's because he lied about wanting to go to Alabama? I'm not sure what fans expect. I don't tell my company when I'm looking for another job and I know very few that would.

He could have not lied to everyone.  An "I'm not commenting on that right now" would have sufficed.  Then there are the stories of how much of an asshole he is from just about everyone.  He's talked shit about USF, even though Alabama has played them all of one time EVER, before he was even the coach.  No reason to knock another school you have no association with, and don't even play.  His hat is douchey too.  He suffers from short man's syndrome.  He looks like a weasel.

Need more?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:30:06 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
SCFinfan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 12:43:16 pm »

If he was gonna lose, why TF did he have to lose to Clemson?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray