Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:52:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Hot or Not: Elvira Mistress of the Dark?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Was Elvira hot or not?
Hot
Not

Author Topic: Hot or Not: Elvira Mistress of the Dark?  (Read 1221 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: April 24, 2017, 02:20:04 pm »

A little while ago riding with my boss,and 3 interns (all guy's) One of the interns,asked another one.How was your date Saturday night? He said she's got that emo,goth look without being goth,pale with black hair,and dark eyes.(Then blathered on about the date).I said So you're into the whole rocker chick, Winona Ryder,Christina Ricci,Joan Jett type look,my older boss  apparently figuring out what the  Emo/Goth look was.He said Elvira Mistress of the dark,Morticia Addams,and Lily Munster.

We got in a discussion about Cassandra Peterson-Elvira Mistress of the Dark.

So I'm Curious...Is she Hot?

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:21:46 pm »

While,I'm not into the Big Boobs,and realize she's a senior citizen...She was Hot, just not really my type..

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 03:47:43 pm »

She did something for me back in the day.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 04:41:40 pm »

If we're talking about the picture in the thread, then definitely hot.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 10:04:39 am »

I'm trying to imagine her saying "no" to anything I asked her to do in bed, no matter how freaky or illegal it may be, and I can't do it.

So, yeah...USDA choice hotness.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 07:53:42 pm »

I remember her from those late night intro's to schlock/horror movies - we had an equivalent (ie. rip-off) here in Australia at one stage too called Tabitha Clutterbuck whose face looked a little more like Wynnona Rider/Rose McGowan. Both were sexy and both had a wicked sense of humor.

I thought her self-titled movie was pretty good too, she always seemed to be up for a smutty laugh, often at her own expense. I remember her being asked "How's your head?" to which she replied "I haven't had any complaints..." Tongue Grin

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 08:25:21 am »

I will neither confirm nor deny that there may have been some adolescent Dolphster fappage going on way back in the day when Elvira was on tv. 
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 09:27:40 am »

She was on AMC's Comic Book Men recently. 'They still look good'... err.. i mean she still looks good for an older woman....

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 10:08:07 am »

I love hearing about stuff like that Downunder Dolphan!

Whew! The young guys at my office were Meh- to- Ugh,about her...I'll be 42 this yr,and they already think most of the things I like are so Dad things.I was starting to think there was something really wrong, beyond my 32 degrees left of cool,out there normal self. Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray