Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:49:16 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Should Cameron Wake make it to the Dolphins Honor Roll?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Should Cameron Wake be selected to the Dolphins Honor Roll?
Definitely.   -7 (70%)
He needs to do a little more to get on.   -0 (0%)
Possibly, but he has to accomplish a lot more.   -1 (10%)
No way.   -2 (20%)
Total Voters: 10

Author Topic: Should Cameron Wake make it to the Dolphins Honor Roll?  (Read 819 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: April 21, 2017, 12:16:02 am »

I was thinking about this earlier today.  Setting aside the Hall of Famers on the Honor Roll, I think Wake's achievements are pretty consistent with what other Honor Roll members have done.  However, I think the fact that the Dolphins have only made the playoffs once during his career may significantly hurt his chances.

What do you think?

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:00:46 am »

I think he is going to make it in but I don't see it happening as quickly as Taylor & Thomas got in.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:31:37 am »

Yeah, I think the guy is definitely deserving of that honor. You've got to love a guy who doesn't make it at first, goes to the CFL, develops his game and then comes to the NFL and dominates. Great story, and great production for Miami, even without the playoffs resume.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 11:23:07 am »

Yeah, I think the guy is definitely deserving of that honor. You've got to love a guy who doesn't make it at first, goes to the CFL, develops his game and then comes to the NFL and dominates. Great story, and great production for Miami, even without the playoffs resume.

Exactly, couldn't have said it any better myself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray