Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:50:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  My new direction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: My new direction  (Read 4567 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2017, 11:29:22 pm »

I read through the latest posts, and all of them only focus on one aspect:  The quarterback's team.  No mention of his opponent's team.

This is often used to prop Brady up:

Example:

2006:  Many people say, "Brady had such a bad receiving corps, yet he still took his team to the AFC championship game (and if not for a horrible offensive pass interference call, would likely have won the Super Bowl).  But if you look deeper it's a different story.  In the divisional playoff game, Brady played badly.  He threw three very costly interceptions.  But the Patriots still won.  Why?  The Chargers made stupid mistake after stupid mistake, the topper being Marlon McCree fumbling an interception when ALL HE NEEDED TO WAS BAT THE BALL DOWN. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 02:06:35 am »

Anyway, it's not possible to have it both ways

Either Marino was a bad quarterback, or it is not fair to judge quarterbacks by Super Bowl rings.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray