Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:25:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Batman is Dead
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Batman is Dead  (Read 973 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: June 10, 2017, 02:06:54 pm »

Adam West, who played the original Batman on the 1960's Batman TV show, is dead at the age of 88. He joins The Joker (Cesar Romero), Frank Gorshin (The Riddler), Burgess Meredith (Penguin) and Eartha Kitt (Catwoman) on the Heavenly Batman Reunion Tour.

In addition to being weaned on Adam as Batman when I was a kid (I never -POW!- missed an episode -KABLAM!- after school), I also really loved him as the voice of Mayor West on Family Guy.

By all accounts, just a great guy to be around. One quote I like is from Seth McFarlane...

"We get asked all the time at 'Family Guy,' do we have a lot of drugs lying around the office? No, we have Adam West."

RIP, Batman...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 11:22:54 am »

RIP
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 01:33:19 pm »

RIP.  Watching Batman and the Munsters was always an after school tradition when I was in elementary school.  Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray