Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:09:22 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Time for Ring of Dishonor-Dion Jordan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Time for Ring of Dishonor-Dion Jordan  (Read 3778 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 09:20:04 am »

You would think that a team that plays on a shared field would practice kicking on that surface giving them an advantage over the visiting team.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2017, 12:03:13 am »

CAM-Camoron.   I been saying for  years that he needs to be on there

TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 12:42:31 am »

He deserves to be in for sure, but there are a few others who deserve to be inducted before him.   It's not his fault he was drafted so high.   
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2017, 08:14:40 pm »

Cam Cameron only coached the team for one season, so it's hard to say if he did any long term damage

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 11:52:18 pm »

Cam Cameron only coached the team for one season, so it's hard to say if he did any long term damage

1- 15 was damaging  enough.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2017, 09:32:32 am »

Cam couldn't motivate anyone. Sparano came in and won with pretty much the same team so Cameron really had no effect ... at least long term affect.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2017, 05:41:51 pm »

Cam couldn't motivate anyone. Sparano came in and won with pretty much the same team so Cameron really had no effect ... at least long term affect.

Can't say pretty much the same team when Sparano had Pennington a legit NFL QB and Cam had guys who had no business being in the NFL. That is a huge difference
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2017, 03:53:59 pm »

Can't say pretty much the same team when Sparano had Pennington a legit NFL QB and Cam had guys who had no business being in the NFL. That is a huge difference
Ok ... I give. Who did they bring in other than Pennington that made a big difference?  I know we let Zach and Jason go after Sparano came in so were they the dead weight holding Cameron back?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:57:50 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2017, 05:14:19 pm »

Ok ... I give. Who did they bring in other than Pennington that made a big difference?  I know we let Zach and Jason go after Sparano came in so were they the dead weight holding Cameron back?

It's a QB league. One had a legit NFL caliber QB the other didn't. Pennington was friggin Johnny Unitas compared to who Cam Cameron had his 1 year
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray