Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:04:11 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Is there a non-biased news source left?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Is there a non-biased news source left?  (Read 9566 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2017, 09:00:44 am »

Lieberman for FBI directer is a perfect fit for a Trump administration.  Given his extensive experience in the senate and lack of experience in law enforcement of all about the cabinet level positions in government this one is literally one of only a few he is not qualified for.

Trump himself lacks the skills and experience to be president.

His sec of ed opposes public schools

His head of the EPA opposes protecting the environment.

Etc. etc.

Lieberman is a perfect fit.

You just spotlighted my biggest "what the fuck is going on?" situation perfectly. It seems like the cabinet appointee pool came straight from the "Opposites Day" guest list.

It makes me a little sick to my stomach when I think how long it is going to take this country to clean up the countless epic messes that Trump is making.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2017, 10:21:39 am »

You just spotlighted my biggest "what the fuck is going on?" situation perfectly. It seems like the cabinet appointee pool came straight from the "Opposites Day" guest list.

It makes me a little sick to my stomach when I think how long it is going to take this country to clean up the countless epic messes that Trump is making.

I am honestly surprised that he didn't name Dan Snyder to be undersecretary of Indian Affairs.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2017, 10:51:05 am »

I am honestly surprised that he didn't name Dan Snyder to be undersecretary of Indian Affairs.
It's Native American you racist.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2017, 11:16:10 am »

They're not natives, you elitist...

Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2017, 11:36:02 am »

The people are Native Americans.  The department still uses the incorrect term, however.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2017, 12:35:43 pm »

They're not natives, you elitist...

Wink

The people are Native Americans.  The department still uses the incorrect term, however.
Tongue in cheek  Tongue
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2017, 04:28:22 pm »

The democrats cheered former F.B.I. Director, Robert Mueller, when he was assigned as Special Prosecutor of the Russian thing. If he doesn't find anything how long will it take for those same people to turn on him like they flipped on the Comey firing? Their reactions will surely reveal their true motives.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2017, 04:39:50 pm »

If he looks he will find.  The president has admitted to obstructing justice on national TV.  I am assuming Muller has a copy of that on DVD.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2017, 06:15:03 pm »

The democrats cheered former F.B.I. Director, Robert Mueller, when he was assigned as Special Prosecutor of the Russian thing. If he doesn't find anything how long will it take for those same people to turn on him like they flipped on the Comey firing? Their reactions will surely reveal their true motives.
Well, yes: if the special counsel takes the public statements of Trump specifically saying that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation and somehow determines that nothing happened there, many liberals will be upset.

I would imagine you would have a great deal of sympathy for this position; after all, didn't conservatives turn on Comey when he declared that Hillary had done nothing worthy of prosecution?  Now imagine if Hillary had an interview with national media saying that she had an e-mail server built specifically to evade government retention laws AND to make it easier for foreign enemies to hack... and then Comey said she had broken no laws.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2017, 08:01:05 pm »

Friend of mine.  Diehard republican (as in on the republican town committee) just withdrew his support for Trump. Yesterday he was defending Trump. 

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2017, 09:55:34 pm »

Lieberman for FBI directer is a perfect fit for a Trump administration.  Given his extensive experience in the senate and lack of experience in law enforcement of all about the cabinet level positions in government this one is literally one of only a few he is not qualified for.

Trump himself lacks the skills and experience to be president.

His sec of ed opposes public schools

His head of the EPA opposes protecting the environment.

Etc. etc.

Lieberman is a perfect fit.

AKA FUBAR  Tongue

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2017, 12:42:52 pm »

The Wall Street Journal used to be a credible source of information as far as not being biased is concerned, but even their "new stories" are starting to read like editorials. 
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2017, 12:44:22 pm »

I'm going to check with our resident expert on the subject......Elizabeth Warren.   Wink

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2017, 02:57:27 pm »

Kind of funny that as we were just discussing how I didn't think of him as a Republican. The RNC just dumped Joe Scarborough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4559510/Republicans-war-Morning-Joe.html

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2017, 03:57:07 pm »

It's funny that as the republicans get more radicalized, the contract with america republican members look more liberal. I wonder who's moving which way .. is Scarborough all of a sudden liberal, or did the RNC move from the middle right to the far right?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray