Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:20:20 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  first good move goodel has ever made
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: first good move goodel has ever made  (Read 1373 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: May 23, 2017, 02:54:01 pm »

The legalization of snow angels....http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/23/goodell-tells-players-they-can-make-snow-angels-use-the-ball-as-a-prop/

I am sure that they will still be rare in mia

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 03:10:33 pm »

Now, if he'll only let the players bring a big ol' spotlight down and allow them to do hand shadow puppets for the crowd after a score...wouldn't that be just nifty?

Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 05:41:14 pm »

Agree, im not for over the top celebrations but they did need to lighten up on the rules some in that regard.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 08:00:00 pm »

I say.....1 don't televise it 2 you have 30 seconds to clear the field and get in position for a pat, otherwise delay of game.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 09:19:05 pm »

As long as its not vulgar (ie Marshawn grabbing his crotch while crossing the goaline or what Landry did last year vs the Pats) and it doesn't take 3 minutes and comes off as a broadway production that was scripted out let things go.

Pretty much don't be vulgar, don't spike the ball on top of or in front of your opponent and everyone can do their silly little dance and keep it short. Otherwise throw the flag and penalize the players, they will learn quick
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 01:16:19 pm »

Agreed.  There has to be a happy medium somewhere between the ridiculous choreographed Broadway production that some guys put on after a TD and the draconian "no fun allowed" rule. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray