Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:18:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Jets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Jets  (Read 1202 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 22, 2017, 04:28:02 pm »

I think we all know who gets the game ball today  Grin

HM to Parkey

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:28:41 pm »

Timmons
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 04:30:59 pm »

Timmons

Honestly Matt Moore could throw for seven touchdowns and no interceptions and you would still criticize him.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 04:37:38 pm »

Honestly Matt Moore could throw for seven touchdowns and no interceptions and you would still criticize him.
Maybe Stills. 

He could throw for 188 yards 2 tds and 1 int and you would still think he's the second coming of Marino.  He played well enough, so he can get an HM, okay?
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 04:40:02 pm »

Maybe Stills. 

He could throw for 188 yards 2 tds and 1 int and you would still think he's the second coming of Marino.  He played well enough, so he can get an HM, okay?

In one half lol

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 04:50:21 pm »

In one half lol
You realize Cutlers numbers were virtually identical and you gave him SOTG.  I can't take you opinion seriously because of things like that.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:08 pm »

Gotta be Moore for coming in late in the 3rd and getting this team to 2 TD scores and a game winning FG

The Defense who was much maligned for the 1st half and part of the 2nd, showed flashes of the ATL game in the 4th Q with some good defense, including sacks and the pick

I'd rather be lucky than good.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 08:16:27 am »

Moore did really well. The talking heads made a compelling argument that Fasano was to blame for the int, but as I saw it, even if Fasano had turned his head, he would have had some serious competition for the ball. Wouldn't have been an int, probably, but I don't think he would have caught the ball either.

Wake looked good on D. I thought he was held a couple of times that could easily have been called and McCown got rid of the ball extremely quickly.

Timmons had another stellar game. That guy just reads the offense so well.

Parkey hasn't missed a field goal this year, although he did miss a point after a few weeks ago.

Really close, but for looking so sharp coming off the bench and coming back strong and decisive after the int, I'll give my game ball to:

Matt Moore

Almost forgot: Another HM to the home crowd who, judging by the broadcast at least, really kept up the cheering.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:45:38 am by fyo » Logged
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 11:31:20 am »

Timmons had another stellar game. That guy just reads the offense so well.

I will be the first to admit I railed on the guy when he went AWOL earlier and was not happy with it.  But, he seems to got it turned around and he's playing lights out IMO.  Best hyped FA signing on Def in the last 7-8 yrs.  He is playing the way they wanted him to.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 11:53:06 am »

Stills, I suppose.  Great catches.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »