Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:00:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Shower head preference?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shower head preference?  (Read 1455 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: July 05, 2017, 01:42:55 pm »

Do you prefer a smaller shower head with more water pressure,or a larger shower head with less pressure?

My current shower head I've had for a number of years now.

This morning my friends with benefits asked me,"Do your actually use that little tiny handheld shower wand to take a shower? Do you ever use the stationary Shower head mounted to the wall...The larger one.."

(short version of my answer) I replied that I rarely use the big one at all,as I really don't have the water pressure when I use it.The small one hit's the back of the bathtub,I've always got water hitting me when I use it.When I use the large head I have to stand so close to the front wall to get wet,and if I tilt it up higher,it doesn't shoot far at all.She sort of looked baffled by my answer.

So what kind of shower head do you prefer most?

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 02:41:15 pm »

I prefer higher pressure myself.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 02:54:28 pm »

Yeah, I'm a high-pressure shower guy myself as well. If it can't take the finish off the shower tiles, how in the world is it gonna get the dirt off of me?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 04:25:12 pm »

I'm 100% in favor of shower head.  It is much safer than car head which can lead to running into a tree if you are not careful.   Grin
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 09:45:55 pm »

You haven't lived until you have a rainfall shower head. One with a big head that points straight down and you can just stand underneath it and let it run over your head and down your whole body. You don't need much water pressure, gravity does most of the work.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 08:54:54 am »

I have always wanted to try out the rainfall shower head. Right now, though, i have the same as the one pictured above (DaLittle B). I think it works fine. My water pressure is pretty good so I can use the inner hand held and outer ring at the same time and get a good wash.

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 01:06:36 pm »

I like medium pressure over a large, even area.  I do not like when the water comes at you in a ring that is hollow in the middle.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray