Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:23:19 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Interesting find
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Interesting find  (Read 3873 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2021, 02:54:44 pm »

If Tommy is TommyNoleFin then yes, it's the same guy.   He even changed his name to TommyNoleBuc but the site owner shut that down real quick.

Am I not remembering correctly, or did Tommy get arrested at a game once for fighting and made the news and everything?   I think that dude had some psychological issues. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2021, 03:22:41 pm »

Am I not remembering correctly, or did Tommy get arrested at a game once for fighting and made the news and everything?   I think that dude had some psychological issues.  
I don't know about that, he was in the news for posting a racist meme about Willie Taggert getting lynched or something, and it got him fired from his job.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2021, 03:49:44 pm »

I don't know about that, he was in the news for posting a racist meme about Willie Taggert getting lynched or something, and it got him fired from his job.

Oh I think you are right.  My apologies for accidentally floating the idea that he had been arrested for fighting at a game. 
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2021, 05:19:14 pm »

My first impression of him was him crazy drunk and throwing up in a corner of a sports bar during a FSU game. We were in tampa at the time to watch the dolphins play.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2021, 09:05:04 pm »

My first impression of him was him crazy drunk and throwing up in a corner of a sports bar during a FSU game. We were in tampa at the time to watch the dolphins play.

LOL, sounds about right. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray