Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:22:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins Sign CB Alterraun Verner, Koa Misi to IR
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins Sign CB Alterraun Verner, Koa Misi to IR  (Read 958 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: July 25, 2017, 04:20:06 pm »

@apoupartFins: .@MiamiDolphins have signed veteran CB Alterraun Verner and placed LB Koa Misi on injured reserve, per league source.

Joe Schad comments on Twitter
@schadjoe: Turns out Koa Misi is not eligible to return at all from IR this year. Primary focus of course is his long-term health. #miamidolphins

My comment (to follow the rules),I wish we'd just let Misi go.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 07:49:19 am »

@apoupartFins: .@MiamiDolphins have signed veteran CB Alterraun Verner and placed LB Koa Misi on injured reserve, per league source.

Joe Schad comments on Twitter
@schadjoe: Turns out Koa Misi is not eligible to return at all from IR this year. Primary focus of course is his long-term health. #miamidolphins

My comment (to follow the rules),I wish we'd just let Misi go.
Yeah, he needs to just retire I think.  My cousin is a Bucs fan and says Verner is hot garbage, but tackles well.  Probably special teams if he  doesn't get cut.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 08:36:33 am »

I doubt that Verner makes the team, but I like the fact that they keep their eyes open.  In this pass-happy league, you can never have too many quality DBs. 

I liked Misi's potential when he first got here, but obviously injuries have prevented him from ever reaching that potential.  And at this point, when dealing with neck and/or back injuries, I hope he just retires.  The guy is way too young to spend the rest of his life in a neck brace, wheelchair, etc. 
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 05:15:10 pm »

Yeah, he needs to just retire I think.  My cousin is a Bucs fan and says Verner is hot garbage, but tackles well.  Probably special teams if he  doesn't get cut.

Your cousin is right.  I seriously hope he makes the team.... so the Bucs know what they are up against in week one.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray