Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:43:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  If Tanny can't go, I'd want:
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Poll
Question: If Tanny can't go, I'd want:
Colin Kaepernick   -6 (28.6%)
Jay Cutler   -3 (14.3%)
Tony Romo   -3 (14.3%)
Matt Moore   -9 (42.9%)
Other   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: If Tanny can't go, I'd want:  (Read 6631 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2017, 10:03:38 am »

It's funny how when there were talks of replacing THill with Cutler by people who think they know stuff about football, before the injury, I was saying things like "God no, Cutler?"  If THill goes down for the season, I'm all about signing him now.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2017, 08:29:10 pm »

All of you Matt Moore lovers are going into hiding now I bet. LOL

Moore is terrible. Further proof of that tonight
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2017, 03:44:59 am »

^^^ A friend mentioned that to me tonight during the game. I don't think we are losing anything with Cutler from what I see so far.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2017, 05:46:51 am »

^^^ A friend mentioned that to me tonight during the game. I don't think we are losing anything with Cutler from what I see so far.

I wasn't even talking about Cutler. Just talking about how horrible Moore looked. Moore was just awful last night and this is why Miami went out and looked to replace him ASAP once RT17 went down
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2017, 06:38:21 am »

I wasn't even talking about Cutler. Just talking about how horrible Moore looked. Moore was just awful last night and this is why Miami went out and looked to replace him ASAP once RT17 went down
The starting offense looked really sharp.  Parker will be a beast this year.  The defense looked bad though, especially the secondary.  Maxwell was abused.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2017, 09:40:02 am »

I know and I commented on that and then added something about Cutler since he is going to be the guy.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2017, 10:57:50 am »

Yeesh....Moore looked atrocious last night.  I wonder how much of that is just him playing poorly and how much of it has to do with the 2nd team.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2017, 11:54:45 am »

Yeesh....Moore looked atrocious last night.  I wonder how much of that is just him playing poorly and how much of it has to do with the 2nd team.

That first INT was all him.  He had the slot receiver wide open underneath for a TD, and he threw the fade anyways into double coverage.  Maybe last night will finally shut up D4L about Moore, he was terrible.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2017, 12:25:33 pm »

2nd string is no excuse. He was throwing to Parker on the one INT and he had pretty much all first stringers around him on both of  his 2 bad INT's
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2017, 04:12:08 pm »

As terrible as Moore played last night he will play well next time. He typically does well and then implodes. The "well" part is what drums up all the fandom.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray