Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:13:13 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Restaurant closings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Restaurant closings  (Read 1474 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: August 05, 2017, 11:40:45 pm »

What is your favorite restaurant that has since closed?

Mine would be Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 11:02:38 am »

The Beach Break, in Boynton Beach. A couple of years ago, my favorite breakfast/lunch joint had a massive kitchen fire that pretty much gutted the place, and they've been closed ever since.

Great biscuits & gravy, bitchin' breakfast burritos, a very cool wait and kitchen staff...I definitely miss that place.

I just google mapped it, and that entire little strip of land has been cleared, and has a realtor's "will build to suit" sign on it. I guess the Beach Break won't be coming back.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:55:21 am »

I wish restaurants that closed would sell their recipes so people could still eat the foods they liked there.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 12:16:45 pm »

The Peach Pit.  Me and my friends would go all the time.  Well, except Brenda, she was a bitch.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 01:44:33 pm »

^ Cheesy

I only eat out for work meetings,and I don't actually eat (the Christmas party was the last one I ate at).The last restaurant that I cared it closed was Quizznos....

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 10:16:41 am »

Mine was my favorite pizza shop and was called Sartoris.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 11:05:38 am »

The last restaurant that I cared it closed was Quizznos....

Man, I love Quiznos' steak subs...and now the nearest one is way North of me. It's probably been a couple of years since my last Quiznos. I may need to make a little road trip. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray