Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:57:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins vs Eagles ... practices and game
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins vs Eagles ... practices and game  (Read 1284 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: August 21, 2017, 05:07:02 pm »

Both offenses looked really good today against each which meant both defenses pretty much mailed it in.  Carson Wenzhou threw about 6 TDs and no turnovers. Our run game dominated but Cutler kept throwing the touchdowns. We also lost another LG to knee injury as Kraig Urbik is now hurt.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 03:23:53 pm »

More positive notes form today's offense against the Eagles. on the defensive side ... not so much.

— Jay Cutler hit DeVante Parker and Julius Thomas for touchdowns in red zone work.

— Cutler is showing a connection with Thomas for the second day in a row.

— Cutler hit DeVante Parker on a 40-yard touchdown pass. Parker beat two DBs on the play.

— Kenny Stills got over the top of the defense, and Cutler hit him perfectly in stride for a 40-yard touchdown

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 05:17:39 pm »

More positive notes form today's offense against the Eagles. on the defensive side ... not so much.

— Jay Cutler hit DeVante Parker and Julius Thomas for touchdowns in red zone work.

— Cutler is showing a connection with Thomas for the second day in a row.

— Cutler hit DeVante Parker on a 40-yard touchdown pass. Parker beat two DBs on the play.

— Kenny Stills got over the top of the defense, and Cutler hit him perfectly in stride for a 40-yard touchdown

thanks for the updates on these practices.  Nice to see Cutler making strides

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:20:32 am »

I didn't realize originally that this one of those dual-team practice/scrimmage situations.  That's for the updates. 

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 02:49:30 pm »

I didn't realize originally that this one of those dual-team practice/scrimmage situations.  That's for the updates. 
Yes ... they aren't doing much today with the game being tomorrow night. Should be interesting seeing as how the teams have been practicing against each other.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 05:04:36 pm »

Yes ... they aren't doing much today with the game being tomorrow night. Should be interesting seeing as how the teams have been practicing against each other.

I really don't understand why all teams don't do this before all 4 games.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 11:34:00 am »

I really don't understand why all teams don't do this before all 4 games.
I agree. It has to be beneficial to the team

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray