Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:52:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Eagles Game
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Eagles Game  (Read 1085 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:17 am »

I don't typically get very spun up about pre-season games.  But that first string defense last night........eesh. 

I've seen plenty of pre-season all stars disappear during the regular season, so I'm trying to keep my hopes reasonable for Parker.  But he has gotten my toes to tingle a little bit during camp and preseason. 
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:14:35 pm »

Defense looked poor all week against the Eagles while the offense excelled. Take pre-season with a grain of salt. A few years ago when Suh joined the team our defense was killing Carolina all week. Carolina went to the Super Bowl and our defense sucked all year. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:35:06 pm »

Defense looked poor all week against the Eagles while the offense excelled. Take pre-season with a grain of salt. A few years ago when Suh joined the team our defense was killing Carolina all week. Carolina went to the Super Bowl and our defense sucked all year. 

Yep, and that is why I said I don't usually get all spun up about pre season.  Definitely not hitting the panic button.  I just don't like that much sloppiness in the "dress rehearsal" (I hate that term). 
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:13:53 am »

Yep, and that is why I said I don't usually get all spun up about pre season.  Definitely not hitting the panic button.  I just don't like that much sloppiness in the "dress rehearsal" (I hate that term). 

The preseason is a ripoff

DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:42:32 pm »

Secondary is aweful,  SMH  Huh Huh Huh

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray