Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:12:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  OL Coach Foerster resigns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OL Coach Foerster resigns  (Read 3994 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: October 09, 2017, 10:35:05 am »

WTF was he thinking??  Another blow to the OLine.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 12:25:13 pm »

I mean, it's not like his unit was setting the world on fire, so maybe the change will help.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 01:51:55 pm »

WTF was he thinking??  Another blow to the OLine.

Haiku...

Another blow to
The OLine, while their coach snorts
Another blow line
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 05:23:38 pm »

This is the woman he sent this too and she released the video. I can only guess stripper or prostitute.

Never a boring time with the Dolphins!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 08:53:00 am »

A stripper who seems to be comparing doing a line of cocaine to running a dog fighting ring. I'm guessing this is the reason she chose prostitution for her occupation, rather than rocket science.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 02:11:47 pm »

A stripper who seems to be comparing doing a line of cocaine to running a dog fighting ring. I'm guessing this is the reason she chose prostitution for her occupation, rather than rocket science.
Yeah, that's a bad comparison.

Doing a line of cocaine will make you unemployable in the NFL.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 02:17:32 pm »

Yeah, that's a bad comparison.

Doing a line of cocaine will make you unemployable in the NFL.
But not MLB!  (Looking at you Mr. Strawberry)

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 03:32:48 pm »

I think it's safe to say she's off the gravy train, or maybe that's why she posted it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 01:12:37 pm »

She said this, in an interview with Dan Lebatard. ...what a shitshow:

“My motive was to basically expose the inequalities in the system,” she said. “It’s not just the NFL. The inequalities that come with being a minority compared with a white privileged person in America in general. This is shining light on the inequalities we have as a country. We don’t get paid the same amount as everyone else.

“To be completely honest, me and my best friend actually already had plans to record him some way regardless to expose him. Even if he didn’t send that video, it was going to be exposed because it needed to be exposed.

“How do we have someone who is paid millions to be a leader for a team doing blow when we can’t have blacks kneeling for the anthem. After I realized his habits and who he was and everything going on the system, he was going to get exposed.”

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:59 pm »

I think it's safe to say she's off the gravy train, or maybe that's why she posted it.

I think it's safe to say that she probably charges extra for an actual gravy train...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:12 pm »

I think it's safe to say that she probably charges extra for an actual gravy train...

Buy a gravy train, get an Angry Dragon for free!
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 02:20:50 pm »

But not MLB!  (Looking at you Mr. Strawberry)

Dwight Gooden would be a better example.  Strawberry has been clean for a while but Doctor K has been constantly relapsing to the point where friends are saying if he doesn't get lockdown rehab, he's gonna end up dead.   He once was the pride of Hillsborough High.  Now he's a disgrace.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 02:43:45 pm »

Dwight Gooden would be a better example.  Strawberry has been clean for a while but Doctor K has been constantly relapsing to the point where friends are saying if he doesn't get lockdown rehab, he's gonna end up dead.   He once was the pride of Hillsborough High.  Now he's a disgrace.
That's like, your opinion man.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 04:24:45 pm »

The definition of the "Angry Pirate" always makes me LOL.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 04:27:47 pm »

I'm no young man any more. When I'm done driving that gravy train, I need a pizza, two showers and 12 hours of sleep. I'll have to take a raincheck for the Dragon... Wink

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray