Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:32:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Where will we draw the line?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where will we draw the line?  (Read 1441 times)
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« on: October 18, 2017, 11:56:17 am »

"he must have known what he signed up for"

Seriously? How far is far enough?

This douchebag is a cancer on our country. He's a pathological liar, a sexual predator, an asshole, and a monumental moron. And this is how he talks to a grieving widow. This is basic human decency here, show some basic sympathy and compassion. Mother of 2 with one on the way and that's what you tell her days after he husband is killed.

Lets not even take note of the corollary here, that he thinks everyone in uniform signed up to come home in a body bag. That's the attitude the commander in chief has. Historically, this is how countries get into danger of an coup from the military, when the civilian authorities discount the rank and file and put no value to their lives. Look around the world, don't fall under the delusion that it couldn't happen here.

The only solace I take from this, is that if we survive until he's voted out or impeached, he's single handidly destroying the GOP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 12:59:28 pm »

And yet half the country felt the same way about the Clinton's and you ignored their faults? Hard to take your comments seriously.

I think what the left and some of the right fails to understand is that many people disagree with them. Not just the piece of crap alt right but many of the same people who voted for Obama and Sanders. He didn't just luck into winning ... a lot of people actually voted.  if you don't get beyond the name calling of him and his supporters you have no shot at beating him the next time.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:01:03 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:08:19 pm »

if you don't get beyond the name calling of him and his supporters you have no shot at beating him the next time.

This is a lesson that needs to learned and learned soon. There had better be a better strategy than arguing about his character, the guy said himself that he would not lose supporters if he went out and shot someone and it is true, yet somehow too many of us think character attacks that did not win the first election are how to go about the second.

The truth is, liberals need to start figuring out how to get their working class voters back. You are not speaking to the group that swung the election for Trump and it is going to cost us four more years if that lesson wasn't learned.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 01:14:57 pm »

And yet half the country felt the same way about the Clinton's and you ignored their faults? Hard to take your comments seriously.

Seriously...Trump does something monumentally stupid, and your response is to say "well, somebody you liked did something stupid in the past, so who cares..."

Take a good close look in the mirror, CF...you may start to realize that you're part of the problem.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 02:09:34 pm »

Seriously...Trump does something monumentally stupid, and your response is to say "well, somebody you liked did something stupid in the past, so who cares..."

Take a good close look in the mirror, CF...you may start to realize that you're part of the problem.
Apparently the left was part of the problem the whole problem according to the outcome in November. Now you have another 3 years to ponder about it and you're off to a terrible start. You guys better listen to Phishfan and realize what you're actually doing. Keep it up and that 3 years will turn to 7.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 02:10:19 pm »

The truth is, liberals need to start figuring out how to get their working class voters back.
Give them a scapegoat to blame and tell them you will punish the cause of their troubles.  It worked amazingly well for Trump.

The problem is that liberals would normally use "the rich" as the scapegoat, and it's difficult to disseminate that message when the people in control of media are rich.  That's why the term "class warfare" is always applied to taxing the rich and never applied to, say, underfunded public schools or obscene fines for parking tickets and moving violations.

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 09:32:42 am »

The line should have been drawn way before Trump was even elected. His non-answers, lack of composure, easily identifiable lies, all of that should have told anyone with a working brain, which clearly excludes CF Dolfan and pondwater, that he cannot become President. Certainly Clinton had her faults and bad judgement calls, but when someone says to you "Trump did this" you can't always say, "Well, that one person on the Democrat side did something else I didn't like". No, you stick to the subject at hand.

Can you two even admit that Trump has done anything wrong? Can you admit his government is in chaos? Anything?
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 11:07:01 am »

The line should have been drawn way before Trump was even elected. His non-answers, lack of composure, easily identifiable lies, all of that should have told anyone with a working brain, which clearly excludes CF Dolfan and pondwater, that he cannot become President. Certainly Clinton had her faults and bad judgement calls, but when someone says to you "Trump did this" you can't always say, "Well, that one person on the Democrat side did something else I didn't like". No, you stick to the subject at hand.

Can you two even admit that Trump has done anything wrong? Can you admit his government is in chaos? Anything?
Please leave me out of your conspiracy theories. I have told you people multiple times that I didn't vote for Trump. There were no candidates that I felt deserved my vote, so none got my vote. It's really that simple. You're mad at Hillary, not me...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray