Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:51:14 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Injury update leading up to week 7
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Injury update leading up to week 7  (Read 922 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« on: October 18, 2017, 07:26:16 pm »

At home against the stinkin' Jets is not a good time to be injured, but too many guys are banged up right now.

Pouncey is in the concussion protocol and cannot practice. IIRC, the earliest realistic return in the protocol is Thursday following a Sunday game, so hopefully we'll get some kind of indication tomorrow.

Parker is still out with the ankle and hasn't practiced.

On the other side of the ball:

Xavien Howard and Andre Branch also didn't get on the field for practice today, battling injuries.

That's four starters looking very questionable for the Jets game.

And then there's Maxwell... Not sure if it's injury any more or if he got on Gase's bad side somehow.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 11:34:42 am »

Parker is walking fine though and is expected to play. Other than Pouncey ... I believe most will play. Ok, maybe not Maxwell but that has nothing to do with injury. He's gotten pushed aside for development.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 01:06:50 pm »

I think I'd be shocked if Parker plays,they are preparing for him not to be there,but say it's possible.(Not practiced again today)

Pouncey is at practice...

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/10/20/friday-injury-update-miami-dolphins-devante-parkermike-pouncey/

hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 11:31:29 am »

I think I'd be shocked if Parker plays,they are preparing for him not to be there,but say it's possible.(Not practiced again today)

Yeah, Parker's not gonna play, he can walk on the ankle, but not sure the cuts and running will pan in time for the game, which is fine by me. Rather have him full strength in a week or so than coming back too early.

We have enough threats and I think if our OFF Line commits to run, we should walk away with a 7-10 pt at home. Our DEF has been playing great lately and I think some game film on McCown from the last game will help

Fins Up

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray