Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:36:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - at Ravens
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - at Ravens  (Read 2716 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 26, 2017, 11:37:59 pm »

Matt Moore.

Man, I did NOT expect that bad of a showing.  Then, again, that Ravens defense was swarming.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:41:04 pm »

Did you pick Matt Moore because you actually thought he played the worst, or is this still part of your "QB must get all the credit or blame for wins and losses" policy?

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 11:41:32 pm »

Did you pick Matt Moore because you actually thought he played the worst, or is this still part of your "QB must get all the credit or blame for wins and losses" policy?

Both

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 11:53:49 pm »

Gase

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 07:34:00 am »

Gase
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 08:48:00 am »

When you can reasonably point at pretty much every single unit, if not every single player, on the field... Gase.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 09:19:23 am »

I think, as said here, that when everything is bad, you have to just look to the top and pick Gase.

Although, there are a few individual points...
- Thursday Night Football is bad.  We had no chance tonight.  They need to get rid of it.  It's just not a level playing field for the away team.
- Matt Moore was uniquely bad.  2 pick 6s is pretty awful.  But I can't blame the guy for trying...nothing else was working.
- I don't know why we can't block.  For all that we put in the line, for it to be this bad is just puzzling.
- If we run one more 50/50 play that may lose yardage, I'm going to lose my shit.   These 6 yard pitch backs, where we're lucky to gain a yard (and usually end up losing 3 or 4) just aren't working for us.
- Special teams was bad, having played well this year.  Bad punts all night and a missed kick.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:24:11 am by Dave Gray » Logged

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 09:38:26 am »

- I don't know why we can't block.  For all that we put in the line, for it to be this bad is just puzzling.

This has been my single biggest gripe for the last 5 or 6 years. If we could just fix the 0-line I'd be a happy person even if the rest of the team fell apart.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Heatles

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 11:54:09 am »

This has been my single biggest gripe for the last 5 or 6 years. If we could just fix the 0-line I'd be a happy person even if the rest of the team fell apart.

The problem is that the dolphins have put so many resources into fixing the Oline and it's still not fixed. Very frustrating to have 3 first round picks on your line and you still can't block.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 01:05:23 pm »

The problem is that the dolphins have put so many resources into fixing the Oline and it's still not fixed. Very frustrating to have 3 first round picks on your line and you still can't block.
I agree but they can't quit addressing it until it gets fixed. Regardless of whose fault it is it has to get fixed in order to move on.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray