Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:23:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  My thoughts now
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My thoughts now  (Read 702 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 27, 2017, 02:28:55 am »

1) I didn't expect a performance this bad.  Was it partially due to the short week?   Matt Moore was horrible, but I still think he gives this team a better chance to win than Cutler.

2) What will Adam Gase do after a performance like this?  I think a good response might be to tell the team, "Look, this game was horrible.  Take a few days to rest and recover.   Try to put this game behind you.  We will come back to practice on Monday regeared and refocused.  We got another big game coming up next week against Oakland.   This is another chance to grab a key playoff tiebreaker."

3) The NFL network people had mixed feelings about the hit on Flacco.  In my opinion, I don't think it should have drawn a flag.  Kiko was trying to prevent Flacco from getting the first down and made an effort NOT to lead with his helmet. 

4) Gase did do something that Philbin used to do that I did not like.  He left Moore in too long.  Why not take him out when the game is out of reach and not risk getting him injured?

5) Looking at the playoff race, Miami is going for a wild card.  This loss makes the Bills games coming up even more important.  If Miami wants a wild card berth, they have to finish second in the division. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 06:43:46 am »

Wow.  What else do you say?  If you thought the Week 3 & 4 games were clunkers, this is a whole new level last nite.

I agree with you Gase trying to get the guys to forget this game, get some days of rest and move onto the next game vs OAK

The O-Line is awful, not that Moore had even a remote "decent" game, but really are the liability for this team.  Ajayi was hit immediately on any time he touched the ball and they didn't pickup the blitzes.  That one play where Tony hi-lighted on a blitz, MIA had 3 guys taking on one DL and a CB came off the corner to hit Moore.  That was not only inept but sad.

I'm afraid this will be the year where week to week, you will either be high as a kite after a great win or comeback OR you need to be talked off the ledge after a bad loss

I actually went to bed when he threw the CJ Mosley pick-6, cause that was the nail in the coffin, then i wake up to see we gave up 2 MORE! Def scores.  Wowza.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray