Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:44:06 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What are you watching - 10/27/2017 - Cord Cutting Edition
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: What are you watching - 10/27/2017 - Cord Cutting Edition  (Read 5398 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 12:19:30 pm »

I had to stop watching Supernatural,about 8 episodes into season 2,I likes season 1,but season 2 seems to lack a good long arching story. Bing watching if feels very Dukes of hazzard,but with Supernatural baddies...Ok, Here is the new bad guy, it's going to kick their butts for 4-12 minutes,4 minutes to come with a plan,2 minutes to execute,6 minutes to finish the show with the moral of the story/what did we learn...

I didn't likeLongmire,or Wynona Earp..

I watched 2 episodes of The Ranch lastnight- It's ok, a couple of chuckles..Mainly redneck type of humor...
Then watched 2 episodes of The Orginals-- It' pretty good,I'm not sure how long it will hold my attention...

I was curious of anyone had watched the OA,the Mist,or the 100 Good? Boring?horrible? Netflix keeps throwing them in my face...

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 11:43:26 am »

Went back recently and watched the short-lived series "Jericho" again. It cancelled 7 episodes into the second season, but man, that series is pretty incredible. I think the only other short-lived TV show that I enjoyed more is probably Firefly.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 01:06:04 pm »

Went back recently and watched the short-lived series "Jericho" again. It cancelled 7 episodes into the second season, but man, that series is pretty incredible. I think the only other short-lived TV show that I enjoyed more is probably Firefly.

I was always hoping one of the cable channels would pick up Jericho, it had a die hard following.  Unfortunately CBS dumped it in a terrible time slot and never gave it a chance.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 01:21:27 pm »

I was always hoping one of the cable channels would pick up Jericho, it had a die hard following.  Unfortunately CBS dumped it in a terrible time slot and never gave it a chance.

True, and the decision to cancel came so quick that they really didn't wrap things up as neatly as they really needed to for that storyline.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray