Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:25:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins’ Tannenbaum optimistic, said reinforcements on the way
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins’ Tannenbaum optimistic, said reinforcements on the way  (Read 783 times)
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« on: October 31, 2017, 07:51:40 am »

Barry Jackson posted this yesterday:

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article181694601.html

In the wake of coach Adam Gase ripping his “awful” offense, Dolphins executive vice president/football operations Mike Tannenbaum struck a more optimistic tone, noting reasons to feel good about the team’s outlook.

Among them: the November return of receiver DeVante Parker, guard Ted Larsen and safety T.J. McDonald. Parker has missed three games with an ankle injury but the Dolphins are optimistic he can play on Sunday night against visiting Oakland.

Larsen will begin practicing this week with the hope of being ready by the Nov. 13 Carolina game if not this Sunday. And McDonald comes off an eight-game NFL suspension in time to play in that game in Charlotte.

I'll believe when I see it.  Would love to get Ted Larsen back, and interject this O-Line with continuity, but you hope that the torn bicep doesn't affect his play o r worse yet, tear again and put him out the rest of the season.  This O-Line is in need of a serious overhaul (3 1st round draft picks on it!) but we've been thru this already the last coupe of weeks.

This DeVante Parker injury is making me anxious for his future, not only this season but the rest of his career.  I think they listed it as an ankle injury, but could have sworn when he went down in the TEN game it was foot related and even on the sideline when they were looking at it, I thought it was the foot.  BTW, should have turned up the field on that catch and not turned it laterally and it would have been a 1st down!

I can't recall which foot he had operated on and the started of his NFL career was delayed with foot problems.  This kind of a problem for a WR, when you know, he has to cut and run on his feet.  Just saying.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 09:54:38 am »

Parker is not tough enough to be the player the Dolphins need him to be. It doesn't matter how much potential he has it doesn't do the team any good when he misses so much playing time or taking plays off.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray