Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:49:45 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  I really like Jarvis Landry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I really like Jarvis Landry  (Read 806 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: November 01, 2017, 06:19:10 pm »

I know many people do and some don't but I swear the guy seems to do more right than not. A little hot headed at times but that same passion helps him fight for the ball or get a few more yards.  He didn't piss and moan about his contract and is playing as hard as ever. With all the trade rumors every week he has always dismissed them .... if only publicly. 

I was reading an article on Ajayi leaving and how that would benifit Landry. Landry kind of blew that off but then he was asked about what Gase had said about the team not studying enough and he didn't deflect but took responsibility.

Landry, like others in the locker room, heard Gase’s rant last week about how some players weren’t studying enough.

Landry said, “It’s something we can all do,” adding, “I wouldn’t say it’s going to ideally win the game for us but I think it helps us be prepared for a lot of different opponents, a lot of different situations. The more that we know, the faster we can play. I think to his point, that is a good point and something I know me personally can do more of.”

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray