Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:55:55 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Raiders
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Raiders  (Read 1018 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 05, 2017, 11:18:06 pm »

A total team failure

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:09:09 am »

Posting one generic boo-hoo after the game is over really doesn't constitute a "Live Blog."

But hey...you just keep on being that special snowflake that we all know and love! Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:28:49 am »

I kind of chuckled at the "Live Blog" thread title too.

That was a tough one.  Blown opportunities and penalties.  You have to be an outstanding team to miss a lot of opportunities, commit a bunch of penalties, and still win the game.  Miami is not an outstanding team. 

I did like the way they played hard and seemed motivated after the debacle against the Ravens.   It is easy to just roll over after you get beat 40 - 0.  But they played with some fire last night.  Of course the fear of losing their jobs might have had something to do with that.  Gase don't play.  I like that.  He has some Shula in him. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray