Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:33:02 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Raiders
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Raiders  (Read 2591 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 05, 2017, 11:35:53 pm »

Cutler

Thomas

Only bright spots in a disappointing game all around.

Typical of Miami the last few years.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:42:35 am »

How are two players who are in their first season with the Dolphins "typical of Miami in the last few years?"
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 01:40:58 am »

How are two players who are in their first season with the Dolphins "typical of Miami in the last few years?"

Oops, I messed up again.  I blended the anti-fins with a game ball thread.                             

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 06:49:16 am »

The official NFL clock keeper (he must be from Oakland) cause he gave them the additional 1 sec at the end of the 1st half to kick that FG and take a 13-9 lead

Ain't no way in hell he got that play off, tackled and called TO with 5 sec

other than that, game ball to his Damien Williams for his catching ability, hard running (those his yds were low) and TD to get them on the board.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 10:22:49 am »

I don't like Cutler.  But he played an excellent game last night and hung in there pretty tough with his injury.  Game ball to Cutler. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 10:58:09 am »

Cutler
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 11:15:14 am »

Yeah, it's gotta be Cutler.  He did enough to win. 

We lost because of penalties, basically.  We don't have an offense that can overcome adversity like that.  Holding means punting.  It's as simple as that.  And we kept holding.

I drink your milkshake!
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 11:54:20 am »

For me It's Damien Williams,made a lot of Landry type things happen from the running back postition...The TD was pure effort (and a nice block,getting in the way by Landry)

Honorable mention to Suh...That Strip sack was amazing, then getting hurt,and coming back to finish the game...

IMO. If a certain another "Dolphins QB" played like Cutler did it,he'd been ripped for it...

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 12:14:03 pm »

For me It's Damien Williams,made a lot of Landry type things happen from the running back postition...The TD was pure effort (and a nice block,getting in the way by Landry)

Honorable mention to Suh...That Strip sack was amazing, then getting hurt,and coming back to finish the game...

IMO. If a certain another "Dolphins QB" played like Cutler did it,he'd been ripped for it...

That block by Landy was essential.  He was on his knees and knew he was going to get lit up, but got in the defenders way anyways.  Guy always has heart.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 03:15:31 pm »

Suh,  hm to Cutler and Williams.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 03:15:42 pm »

Williams & Drake, both gave great effort.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 07:51:09 am »

Yeah, it's gotta be Cutler.  He did enough to win. 

Cutler, although at times I also thought it looked something like an Alex Smith (pre-2017) like-game. He was hitting just about everything he threw at, but we also weren't going after anything really deep until right at the end when we were getting desperate. I guess part of that was the conservative play calling by Gase, along with the Raiders setting up in a cover 2 defense all night after being burned for big pass plays all season.

Honourable mention to Suh. Double teamed all night and somehow comes up with that amazing strip-sack (and also psyched out the Raiders to burn a valuable time out on another play). Really gutsy to finish the night without missing a play after that injury too.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 09:56:39 am »

Slightly off topic, but can you imagine what Suh would be like if he was on a great DL where offenses couldn't afford to double team him practically every play.  If he was going one-on-one all the time against offensive linemen, he would be putting up absolutely ridiculous numbers.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2017, 10:13:38 am »

Slightly off topic, but can you imagine what Suh would be like if he was on a great DL where offenses couldn't afford to double team him practically every play.  If he was going one-on-one all the time against offensive linemen, he would be putting up absolutely ridiculous numbers.
He is on a great DL.  Even if the players were greater, he'd still be the best player on the line and would get double teamed.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:25:48 am by Tenshot13 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray