Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:49:15 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  More frustration for Miami Dolphins fans: Dion Jordan has outstanding game
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: More frustration for Miami Dolphins fans: Dion Jordan has outstanding game  (Read 1221 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: November 10, 2017, 05:23:17 pm »

Jordon was the third overall pick in the 2013 draft, and three league suspensions and a wasted year rehabbing a knee on the non-football injury list later, he was cut last March.  His total for the 27 games he was available for gave us only one start and three sacks.

Jordan collected a sack and three quarterback hits in Seattle’s victory over Arizona.

“Guys are fired up about how hard he played and how tough he played,” Seattle coach Pete Carroll said after the game

I completely agree with Armando though.
.... no second-guessing here.

But the truth of the matter is the Dolphins have no luck unless it’s bad luck

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article183955811.html

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 07:46:30 pm »

That is true though, "If the Dolphins didn't have bad luck, they'd have no luck at all":

Having said that, Jordan was bust in MIA and will continue to be a non-factor in the league.  Yes, it helps that he plays with a great defensive team like SEA, but he did nothing when he was here.  Hell, we even drafted him (moved up to the 3rd spot no less!) and he had shoulder issues.

He's had basically 3-1/2 yrs to get his shit together and train.  He was an awful pick and nothing short of him being a Pro Bowl player in this league will change my opinion about him.  It was a perfect storm as well, that dipshit Jeff Ireland and a player that was not fully developed

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:06:22 pm »

He will fail another drug test and none of this will matter. Until he shows he can pass consecutive drug tests throughout a season (and he is tested multiple times a week now).....who cares.

He can't be trusted and its a matter of time until he is suspended again
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 05:29:47 pm »

I don't know why this would be frustrating for Dolphins Fans.  The guy had yet another knee surgery earlier this year, and this was the first game he's played in in almost three years.  I doubt he'll make it through the season even with the limited amount of plays that Seattle will be using him.  Let him string together two all-pro seasons and I MIGHT be frustrated.  Still glad he's gone!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:20:58 pm »

Jordan was inactive for the Eagles game due to neck/shoulder injury.  What a surprise.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray