Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:09:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Coaches on the Hot Seat (Week #10)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Coaches on the Hot Seat (Week #10)  (Read 3151 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 09:55:02 am »

Out of the 8 non-interim coaches CLE has has since returning - Chris Palmer, Butch Davis, Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, Pat Shurmur, Rob Chudzinki, Mike Pettine, and Hue Jackson -  only 3 (including Jackson) have been brought back for a third year.  At some point, you have to stop the carousel, though 0-16 seems a particularly unsavory time to do so.
Like I said ... 1-31 makes it even worse. It's hard to believe anyone in that locker room believes in him as "the guy" to lead the team.  0-6 and Dolphins players had started to quit on Cameron. Hard to believe they didn't just reset the whole thing ... if for nothing else but to have a clean start.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 05:30:40 pm »

Thing with Cleveland is if they had a "decent" QB, they would have won 6 or so games this year. There defense is ok and solid. Their o-line and running game is decent. They legit don't have a QB. So if they give Hue anyone next year at QB who is just a decent player, they will win a few games. If the new GM they got from KC can bring Alex Smith to Cleveland, they will win a handful of games next year and be like 5-11 or 6-10.

Although it would be such Browns thing to do to open 2018 like 0-3 and then fire Hue Jackson then.....lol
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray