Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:13:34 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Panthers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Panthers  (Read 8862 times)
zypr

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2017, 11:05:23 pm »

I applaud Gase for making the "tough" calls and putting players in their place or getting rid of them. But the fact is that he is ultimately responsible for the performance.  I wish he would get his coaches together and figure out some way to get the players to "PLAY".  The comment a few weeks ago about players not studying and showing up unprepared speaks VOLUMES!  
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 11:05:41 pm »

Stop trying so hard D4L
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2017, 11:08:21 pm »

I really wanted them to make the playoffs again for Cameron Wake. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
zypr

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 11:10:07 pm »

Good night,
I am going to bed to dream about the time when we were a good team.  Cya.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2017, 11:11:15 pm »

One play can flip a game completely.  In this case it was the Cutler interception.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2017, 11:16:38 pm »

Why is Cutler still in this game?

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2017, 11:18:00 pm »

This is stats padding time

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2017, 11:20:36 pm »

We aren’t competitive.  There’s no “one play” that flipped anything.  We can’t move the ball or stop anyone.  It’s a classic beat down.

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2017, 11:22:49 pm »

onside kick

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2017, 11:47:07 pm »

There isn't enough Duct tape to fix this team...It's beyond trying to patch this team,with this free agent,and that free agent,and expect them all to be some great team. Fire Tannenbaum.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2017, 02:48:37 am »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Welcome back to the Dolphins subforum, EKnight!  We haven't seen you here since early last year, right before the Dolphins ran off a bunch of wins and made the playoffs, while the Panthers were eliminated from postseason contention by week 13.

I'm sure we'll continue to see you around, but only as long as the Dolphins are doing poorly!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:50:24 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 04:24:26 am »

I'm glad that Daylight savings Time Ended so I didn't have to watch this shit show of a game. Took an Ambien around sundown and never looked back. I did get up to piss and flipped the TV on for 3 Miami defensive plays when it was 3-0. Turned that shit right back off and went to bed. The 3 plays that I saw told me everything that I needed to know. Plus I didn't have to see all the D4L posts on here.

hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2017, 07:46:56 am »

I applaud Gase for making the "tough" calls and putting players in their place or getting rid of them. But the fact is that he is ultimately responsible for the performance.  I wish he would get his coaches together and figure out some way to get the players to "PLAY".  The comment a few weeks ago about players not studying and showing up unprepared speaks VOLUMES!  

ALL OF THIS  Gase is ultimately responsible for their play and right now it's not good.  Looks like the team has quit on him.  Maybe 2 wins the rest of the season.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2017, 07:50:10 am »

There isn't enough Duct tape to fix this team...It's beyond trying to patch this team,with this free agent,and that free agent,and expect them all to be some great team. Fire Tannenbaum.

I'm on board with Fire Tannenbaum. anything left over from a Jets org should be killed with fire I even lump Parcells in that as well.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray