Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:52:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Piling on:Bad Personnel:Last offseason,post 2016 season
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Piling on:Bad Personnel:Last offseason,post 2016 season  (Read 2075 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: November 14, 2017, 10:20:49 am »

I'm numero uno hater.detest,abhorrence? talking off season during the season while games are yet to be played.I saved this article from August so I could refer back to it later. I was stumbling around in my Dolphins bookmarks,and clicked it,and it went yep....no surprise...

I feel it's easy to bitch about play calling, and Gase has done some bad play calling.Fans,media covering the Dolphins,Our Coaches are doing a bad job.....We have too much Talent on this team to be this bad,etc,etc.

A coach can call the best play,with the best player he has available,they have to execute the play...If the players don't do it,the Coaches get ripped...Then add in penalties.

Ok enough...The link of our Offseason review from August 2017,before ! regular season snap....
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2017/08/offseason-in-review-miami-dolphins-2

It doesn't take into the account....
Saftey T.J. McDonald 4 yr,24 million dollar 10 million guaranteed extension Sept 3rd.- 1st game back from 8 game suspension last night
Trading for Linebacker Stephone Anthony Sept 20th - Who's not been active 1 game this season.

That's all rip me all you want...Whatever...It's spilled milk...that's smelling really bad right now...

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:40:02 am »

For what it's worth, if McDonald continues to play out his contract that is a good signing. He played well last night despite it being his first game.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 01:48:50 pm »

So are you saying fire the gm rather than the coach?

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 02:31:31 pm »

The article makes some very good points.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:31:42 pm »

Fire Tannennbuam,and Chris Grier...I can't see it happening as Tannebaum has our Droopy dog owner by his ear,telling we'll fix this...We just need to added these few guy's...and if it doesn't work...It's Gases's fault.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray