Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:21:25 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Dolphins Defense
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins Defense  (Read 2280 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: November 13, 2017, 10:51:14 pm »

Is easily the worst in the league. I have no idea what ANYONE sees in them. They are god awful. They are worse than the offense and it's not close. At least the offense has a good play every once in a while. I haven't seen a good play by the defense the entire year. Maybe that one where Suh leaped and stripped the QB, that was pretty good. That's it. That's one play the whole year. The offense had 1 good play tonight. The defense had ZERO!!!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:56:04 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 11:03:20 pm »

Defense was ranked 10th in the league before this game.  I'll agree they aren't playing well at all, but they are far from the worst. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 11:09:11 pm »

Defense was ranked 10th in the league before this game.  I'll agree they aren't playing well at all, but they are far from the worst. 

Those numbers are misleading

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 02:51:41 pm »

I don't think the players are terrible (some upgrades are needed) but Miami has some young guys that can develop (Howard, Tankersly, Harris), and who knows what McMillan will do next year.  Overall, as stated in the other thread I think they are playing more as individuals instead of as a team.  DC Matt Burke is in over his head at this point, he doesn't have enough experience yet in the role of DC.  Gruden said something last night that was very true, the Dolphins are the most inconsistent team on both offense and defense.  You just don't know what you are going to get from week to week.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:00:32 pm »

Those numbers are misleading

Is there going to be more you'll add to this later? You know, like HOW they're misleading...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 03:03:52 pm »

25th in points,  And that matters more than yards.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 08:06:09 am »

25th in points,  And that matters more than yards.
And that stat would be worse if the offense wasn’t last in the league as well.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray