Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:20:43 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Ring of Dishonor: Adam Gase and Joe Philbin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ring of Dishonor: Adam Gase and Joe Philbin  (Read 7500 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 19, 2017, 11:46:12 pm »

Despite having a quarterback who has proven time and again, that he can deliver, Philbin decided to draft a quarterback who has proved time and again that he cannot deliver the goods.  Then, when that quarterback got injured, they decided to sabotage the season by signing a numbskull for ten million dollars.  Then, when that numbskill got injured, and Matt Moore showed that he could win, Gase decided to stick with that numbskull.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 11:59:04 pm »

Matt Moore: Ring of Honor, or Hall of Fame?

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 12:01:01 am »

Matt Moore: Ring of Honor, or Hall of Fame?

That would be appropriate for the Main forum, not the anti-fins section.

I am boycotting the season, except for this site, if Cutler sees the field again.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 01:26:28 am »

Offhand, it seems like boycotting the rest of the season would eliminate your ability to offer commentary for the remaining games on the schedule.
But then again, maybe not.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:27:32 am »

Offhand, it seems like boycotting the rest of the season would eliminate your ability to offer commentary for the remaining games on the schedule.

Moore is better than Tannehill

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 07:04:07 am »

Moore is better than Tannehill

That is just idiotic, unless you mean when Tannehill is injured, 'cause clearly then the guy who can get on the field is better.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 08:12:40 am »

He has never let not watching games stop him from offering up his own special brand of brilliant and insightful commentary on the game and the team in general. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 04:25:05 pm »

That would be appropriate for the Main forum, not the anti-fins section.

I am boycotting the season, except for this site, if Cutler sees the field again.
Can you include this site in your boycott?

Dolphins' Adam Gase: Jay Cutler will remain starting quarterback
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-gase-20171120-story.html
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 01:52:56 pm »

Despite having a quarterback who has proven time and again, that he can deliver, Philbin decided to draft a quarterback who has proved time and again that he cannot deliver the goods. 

Philbin had zero say over who got drafted. Stopped reading everything after that sentence because you clearly don't understand the power structure in Miami during that time-span
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 10:21:33 am »

What happen to the Ring of Dishonor?

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 02:45:57 pm »

What happen to the Ring of Dishonor?

I believe the Ring of Dishonor was Dishonored.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 06:53:18 pm »

I still think it should be Jimmy Johnson.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 06:56:34 pm »

I still think it should be Jimmy Johnson.
Funny you should say this. A ranking came out today that ranked the past Dolphins coaches. Obviously Shula was 1 but Jimmy was 2. He led the dolphins to 3 straight playoff appearances which is actually pretty good. Considering Wanny did it with his team makes it even better.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2018/05/18/ranking-every-miami-dolphins-head-coach-you-know-whos-no-1-but-whos-no-10/

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 08:19:32 pm »

CF my feeling was never about what he did it's about what he promised.  He did an amazing job building up the defense.  He never found a running game, Marino had shit for receivers, it was the same bullshit everyweek.  OK run for two yards lose 1.  Ok Dan come bail us out even if I took away your ability to audible at the line.  Oh wait this isn't getting any better oh well fuck it I quit but I don't quit just in case there's one more year of magic left in his arm oh well he got the first road playoff game win in 25 years oh well shit I have no game plan against Jacksonville record playoff loss oh well fuck it I quit. 

he came in like a politician and he left like any other sorry son of a bitch with his tail between his legs.  Then to make matters worse we had Dave Wannstedt who blew the 2002 season, and he gave a recommendation or even approval depending on how you read the article to Nick Saban. 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2018, 01:12:52 am »

Even if you have a poor opinion of JJ, who do you rank over him?  His understudy who managed to torpedo the best Dolphins team of the post-Marino era, two guys who each have one winning season and an 0-1 playoff record, or a bunch of other guys who never even made the playoffs?

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray