Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:54:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  R.I.P. - David Cassidy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: R.I.P. - David Cassidy  (Read 1222 times)
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« on: November 22, 2017, 10:09:55 am »

Is it just me or are people dropping like flies lately?

Just looking at our board, the R.I.Ps keep adding up....

malcom young
terry glenn
david cassidy
fats domino
robert guillaume
charles manson

Others include:
della reese
roy halladay
tom petty
hugh hefner

Maybe i'm just paying more attention than before, but I feel 2017 can't end soon enough... geesh!

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 02:11:54 pm »

In my town we have a local artist that does his work on fence panels and there has been a tribute to those that have passed. They are running out of room.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 05:28:28 pm »

I was a regular Partridge Family show watcher during summers back in the '70's.  R.I.P. Keith.

on the side note, yes a lot of celebs are dying recently, and it's not really the cold & flu season yet.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 08:35:28 am »

In my town we have a local artist that does his work on fence panels and there has been a tribute to those that have passed. They are running out of room.

I was thinking it was a race to 2018 before he runs out of room. There's only so much fence along that road for those that have passed but he has the many miles of trail where he paints his other stuff.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 09:20:52 am »

His daughter stated that his last words were, "So much wasted time."   Not sure if he really said it or not, but there is definitely a lesson in those words.  Even in my own life, I look back and see how much time I wasted being pissed, being unproductive, arguing with people I love, and just generally f'ing off, and I think of how better spent all that time could have been. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:53:51 am by Dolphster » Logged
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 01:36:04 pm »

Being 42,outside of Terry Glenn,and Roy Halladay most of these people are quite a bit older than I am...

I think part of the reason why it seems like SOooo many people famous people are dying all of the sudden,We're old enough to know who they are...A Lot of them have been famous,before we were born, or most of our lives.My underlings when I say...So,and So Died...have the exact same reaction I do when they mention some band,or young actor...I Go...Who? I've never heard of them? what have they done?

just my 2 cents... Embarrassed

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray