Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:43:28 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Mia@NE game thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Mia@NE game thread  (Read 3284 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 03:07:34 pm »

One running back left who has fumbled 3x today....great. 
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 03:08:21 pm »

Looks like this one is about done, LMAO...

mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 03:10:43 pm »

I so made the right call by fixing myself a stiff drink during halftime.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 03:15:21 pm »

They should replace the NFL logo with a giant vagina.  You're going to eject McCain over that?

That would be a badge of honor. Vaginas take a pounding all the time and come back for more.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 03:18:36 pm »

This is getting ugly, bwahaha

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 03:45:29 pm »

What's funny is Miami still has a chance, only down by 11.  They even get a fg they are within striking distance.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 03:48:06 pm »

Matt Moore and this oline are beyond terrible.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 03:53:00 pm »

and that's why you don't go for it everytime on 4th down D4L.  Gase should have punted.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 04:02:49 pm »

Is it too late to re-sign the OL coach who does coke off hookers' asses?  The OL wouldn't be any better, but it would at least keep the team interesting to pay attention to. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 06:51:20 pm »

As much as I dislike Brady, he is arguably the best QB in history and unquestionably in the Top 3.  Watching him against the Dolphins is like watching a high school defense try to contain him.  I hate the Pats, but I feel lucky to have been a football fan during Brady's career just so I can watch him do his magic. 

That's also why Marino is not in the top 40.  He never won the Super Bowl.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 07:11:36 pm »

You probably realize you are the only football fan in the world that would say something so "amazing" (substituted the word amazing where I was going to put a string of profanities and synonyms for ignorant).  But the beautiful thing is, you probably think that the fact that you are the only person who thinks that means that you are that much more brilliant than everyone else and you wonder how everyone else doesn't see what is so obvious to you.  At least you provide entertainment (accidentally) in the midst of this god awful football season.  I admire your perseverance. Even though nobody here has ever agreed with you on anything that you have ever posted, you plunge forward with a mentality of "boy, how can all these people be wrong all the time?"    Stay golden, Pony Boy.   Wink
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 04:14:01 pm »

Reason #4,593,456,201 why nobody takes your posts here on this site seriously.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 06:06:54 pm »

Reason #4,593,456,201 why nobody takes your posts here on this site seriously.

Can't have it both ways.

If Brady is GOAT for having five super bowl titles, then every other quarterback who has won a Super Bowl is by default, better than Marino.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 06:43:15 pm »

Can't have it both ways.

If Brady is GOAT for having five super bowl titles, then every other quarterback who has won a Super Bowl is by default, better than Marino.

SMH.  Terry Bradshaw won 4 Superbowls and no one considers him the GOAT.  Maybe, just maybe it has to do with Brady being statistically one of the best QBS AND how many Superbowls he's won?  Jesus dude, get a clue.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:46:27 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 10:15:33 pm »

SMH.  Terry Bradshaw won 4 Superbowls and no one considers him the GOAT.  Maybe, just maybe it has to do with Brady being statistically one of the best QBS AND how many Superbowls he's won?  Jesus dude, get a clue.

Pre-new direction me:  I wouldn't consider Brady the GOAT.  He benefits from playing on a great team with an insanely clutch defense, and his opponents doing stupid things.  Not to mention tons of luck.  Jimmy G played against almost this same Dolphins team last year without Gronkowski and played even BETTER than Brady.  Most of the throws Brady made yesterday were to receivers so wide open any quarterback could have made them.  It was actually Brady who almost let Miami back into the game with and interception.

Post-new direction me:  Brady is the GOAT because he has five Super Bowls.  He single-handled shredded Miami yesterday.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray