Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:02:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game - @ Patriots 2017
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game - @ Patriots 2017  (Read 2451 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: November 26, 2017, 05:52:19 pm »

I didn’t watch all of the game, so I don’t really feel comfortable naming anyone.  From what I saw, the D had produced a few turnovers and some points, Moore couldn’t hit receivers and we weren’t getting any help from the refs.  Who was the turd?

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 06:14:15 pm »

Moore for never throwing the ball away on blitz.  Oline was terrible.  Drake for 3 fumbles. 

Gase is my final answer.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:49:32 pm »

Matt Moore

Honorable mention to everybody else on the team

It was a disaster

- Patriots first two drives should have been stopped.  How can you allow a fake punt?
- More pathetic play from the offense line as both Miami is becoming a joke with not being able to convert third and fourth and short
- Gase being like Philbin and not going for it, when it was obvious that the Patriots were going to take it down the field and score
- Moore throwing the dumbest of interceptions when Miami had a chance to take the momentum

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 07:16:54 pm »

Pretty much everyone with the exception of the same few guys who show up every week and do their job (Jones, Suh, etc.).
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 07:14:13 pm »

Devante Parker. Three targets, one catch, 5 yards, 2 INT. On the first INT he was like a scared little wimp, didn't even try. Another busted first rounder; much was expected and little received.

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 08:29:24 am »

Devante Parker. Three targets, one catch, 5 yards, 2 INT. On the first INT he was like a scared little wimp, didn't even try. Another busted first rounder; much was expected and little received.
Remember the XFL and how they could have whatever name on their jersey they wanted? His should say "going to breakout next year" . 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 08:52:54 am »

Remember the XFL and how they could have whatever name on their jersey they wanted? His should say "going to breakout next year" . 
Really?  I was thinking more of a type of willow or another term for a cat
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 09:18:20 am »

Greatness.  He will be in his 10th year in the NFL and we will be told during training camp, "Parker has shown great improvement and this will be his year."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray